The Official 2013 NBA Draft Talk Thread

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
If the Griz purchase a first round pick it'll be a drastic damn difference from the other ownership

Sixers11

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've watched Len in College Park and his disappearance in games is my concern. But then again he played with perhaps the dumbest guards in the history of Maryland basketball.

But he has a low post game and he can also do the pick and pop. Good rebounder, free throw shooter, decent rim protector. He improved a lot this year so his trajectory is definitely upwards. Plus he's 7 foot with an NBA body... Something Noel lacks for his position.

That's what I don't like about him, same with mclemore. Players show flashes of being great but never put it all together all the time. Being consistent is just as important of a factor as any other skill a player may have. That's also why I like Noel. He's going to be a steady, consistent force on defense from day 1. Hes going to need to get stronger but that's way easier than changing your whole mindset/game.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Is it me or is there zero excitement around tonight? I really kept forgetting about it until Tuesday.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
What are the chances that any of the other Miami players (Kenny Kadji, Durand Scott) get drafted in the 2nd round?