The Official 2013 NBA Draft Talk Thread

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Anyone know anything about Ognjen Kuzmic? We drafted this dude last year and all I know is he's 7'1 and plays in Europe. I know @tremonthustler1 should know something about dude.

Last edited by a moderator:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Anyone know anything about Ognjen Kuzmic? We drafted this dude last year and all I know is he's 7'1 and plays in Europe. I know @tremonthustler1 should know something about dude.

He's meh. He got promoted to ACB play. 6.9ppg, 5.5rpg, less than a block a game off the bench. His squad (Rubio's old squad) isn't that good anyway. Had a decent stretch where he played well with extended minutes, but I wouldn't worry about him for now. He's still a ways away.

Last edited by a moderator:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Source tells me Magic considering moving down in draft and have "quite a few" suitors interested in trading for No. 2 pick.—
Brian K. Schmitz (@MagicInsider) June 08, 2013

Orlando has 9 players on their board, so they may wanna move down and maybe shed Al Harrington's deal.

Hahahaha

All Star
Daps
Orlando has 9 players on their board, so they may wanna move down and maybe shed Al Harrington's deal.

I really want the Celtics to move Pierce and his non-guaranteed deal for something like this. Pierce/16 for Al / #2 if the numbers work.

:manny:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
This draft is fun.I can talk myself into and out of every single lottery prospect:..I don't know who I like or hate at this point.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
adidas Eurocamp: Day 1 Recap | NBADraft.net

Bebe is finally stepping up. Glad to see. 2 years ago he was the Brazilian Cousins. Now he could go lotto

:lupe: I actually wouldn't mind him on the Thunder. Part of me wishes he had played like garbage & maybe we could have found a way to get him with our later picks.

Noy really sure about these bigs. Presti can't draft bigs to save his life outside of Serge. Out of Olynyk, Adams, Gobert, & Bebe only Olynyk really gives us what we need right now. I don't know enough about Adams or Gobert other than their both projects. Bebe is a project too but he can block shots & finish so if he can be Tyson Chandlerish I would take that.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
If Ernie trades that 3rd pick for Ersan Ilyasova, and does not at least get an unprotected first round pick next year, then blood in the Verizon center.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
he willing to mortgage the future for an 8th seed again.

He sucks. And I say that even though I like Ilyasova, just not 3rd pick like.

It looks worse than it really is. 3rd pick this year isn't like 3rd picks in other years.

13 points, 7 boards, ridiculously good shooting %'s, just turned 26, fills a need for the Wizards. It's not exactly Foye and Miller for Rubio

Depending on what else is on the table, I'd think about it, though I'd want more, and if Shabazz Muhammad was still there at pick 15, I'd pull the trigger.

C Nene
PF Ilyasova
SF Muhammad
SG Beal
PG Wall

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
It looks worse than it really is. 3rd pick this year isn't like 3rd picks in other years.

13 points, 7 boards, ridiculously good shooting %'s, just turned 26, fills a need for the Wizards. It's not exactly Foye and Miller for Rubio

Depending on what else is on the table, I'd think about it, though I'd want more, and if Shabazz Muhammad was still there at pick 15, I'd pull the trigger.

C Nene
PF Ilyasova
SF Muhammad
SG Beal
PG Wall

breh, I want an unprotected 1st for next season for that pick. End of discussion.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
he willing to mortgage the future for an 8th seed again.

He sucks. And I say that even though I like Ilyasova, just not 3rd pick like.

In this draft its not absurd, this could be the worst draft ever

I mean theyres no guarantee slow footed decent at alot of things great at nothing Otto Porter is gonna be better then Ilyasova