The Official 2013 NBA Draft Talk Thread

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Nah let Loose pick his own shyt :birdman:

your turn :leostare:

Here's the deal though. With international guys (namely Saric), they might go back overseas and withdraw. If that happens, I will restart from where the first Int'l guy was picked. For example, if Rudy Gobert decides to withdraw, we restart from there. Any trades that happen before the Euro withdraw date (10 days prior to the draft) we'll redo. After that date has passed (6/17), everything is locked in, no changes, even if a deal gets made right up to draft day. This is more so that guys aren't drafting players that aren't there.

IMO Saric is half-assing this process completely, so if he doesn't go lotto I'm pretty sure he won't declare, and even then he says he may take a year before he arrives.

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
How is Otto Porter? Who would you guys compare his game to?

3 and 4 is between him and Bennett. From the limited play I've seen, I would go with Bennett. The draft is alright from 1-6. After that it's beyond trash. Can't really see anyone after 6 being in the league in a few years.

I see Mclemore, Nerlens and Oladipo with the most upside. Oladipo looks like a better offensive Tony Allen. NBADraft.net right now shows Cleveland taking McLemore. I like the backcourt they have now. Waiters is pretty good. If they are smart they should trade down to 2 or even 3, wherever they could get Nerlens and get something extra. Him and Tristan in the front. Orlando looks like the perfect place for McLemore.

Kabongo should've stayed a year. Maybe crack the top 10-15 next year, a full year would do him good. Could be a steal in the 2nd.

What do you guys think? How in the world is Shabazz projected at 19? Man was supposed to be number 1 prior to the year. Also, hows that black kid from Greece looking?

Tyshan prince is fair

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
Y! SPORTS

Givony's updated mock. Stupid slide show

DraftExpress: Mock Draft

Chad Ford's chat I'll post in a bit. If my internet can just work for a bit I'll be able to post my own. both rounds.

LOLOL at this pic

20130301_kkt_sf6_402-f6528732d201f89f58c5dba19f7db6fd

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Chat: Chat with Chad Ford - SportsNation - ESPN

Cliff Notes

-Cleveland won't take Noel if they don't get good news about his medicals, which they haven't heard back about yet. Plan B: Porter. Plan B/C: Trade.

-Pelicans REALLY like Dario Saric and could take him at 6 or move back for him. Their scouts think there isn't a big difference between he and Porter (which is kinda true, but Porter has a higher floor)

-Larkin won't go lower than 15, Karasev won't go lower than 19.

- Thinks Jazz should take MCW. Has a man crush on him.

- Jamaal Franklin- mid first

-Ricky Ledo = possible next Lance Stephenson, not a bad fit for the Celtics.

major question:

etzko (New York City)

What separates Oladipo and Mclemore from Kentavious Caldwell-Pope? He seems every bit as good as them.
Chad Ford
(1:25 PM)

You're not the only one asking the question. The obvious answer is elite athleticism. Both Oladipo and McLemore have it. Caldwell-Pope is a good athlete, but he's not nearly as explosive as Oladipo and McLemore. Oladipo's a better defender. McLemore is a better shooter. But Caldwell-Pope is the most well rounded of them. I don't think he gets past the Wolves at No. 9.

-Is shook of the mental makeup McLemore has.

-Kings are looking to tank next year

-Nerlens Noel is back up to 215 pounds

-Len is being considered by Cleveland at #1 and Charlotte at #4 .

-Ford thinks Bullock is a stone cold first round lock, as high as #1 6 to Boston

-Archie Goodwin = fukked up. Nate Wolters and Grant Jerrett = sleepers

- CJ McCollum ceiling = Steph Curry. Floor = Randy Foye

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know if I'm sold on Otto. Bennett actually uses his size as an advantage and is mobile with it, also can transition. They say he's the most NBA ready out of the whole draft.

Larkin stock has really rised, was in the late 20s and now a possible lottery. A few places got Carter-Williams possibly breaking the top 10. And Len is a big reach at 1. I don't know how he gets into the top 5. Cleveland should take Nerlens or trade down somewhere in the top 2-5 where they could still get Nerlens and something in addition

Bilas and Chad Ford debated about Burke and Carter-Williams and saying how years from now the latter might be better. It's in the clip below.

NBA Draft's Best Point Guards - ESPN Video - ESPN

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Dario Saric is withdrawing

Per Dario Saric’s Agent: Decision is Made, Saric will Withdraw from Draft | New Orleans Pelicans | BourbonStreetShots.com

I shouldn't do this because I don't know who else might withdraw, but my provision was really made for Saric. The rest of the players should stay in.
@Loose, pick for OKC. Then @GoddamnyamanProf will pick.

With 10 days left, if nobody else withdraws, the draft resets from #28 on so @Public Enemies get ready to pick again. If nothing else, if you have a backup pick now, let me know

Last edited by a moderator:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Dario Saric is withdrawing

Per Dario Saric’s Agent: Decision is Made, Saric will Withdraw from Draft | New Orleans Pelicans | BourbonStreetShots.com

I shouldn't do this because I don't know who else might withdraw, but my provision was really made for Saric. The rest of the players should stay in.
@Loose, pick for OKC. Then @GoddamnyamanProf will pick.

With 10 days left, if nobody else withdraws, the draft resets from #28 on so @Public Enemies get ready to pick again. If nothing else, if you have a backup pick now, let me know

:patrice:

Last edited by a moderator: