Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Larkin = promised to Milwaukee at 15

Schroeder = promised to Boston at 16

Antetokoumpo = promised to unknown first round team

Saric = may withdraw if not projected to go lotto

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 40m
Y! Sources: Russian star Sergey Karasev has returned to Moscow until NBA Draft, fueling speculation of a guarantee. Y! SPORTS

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
With the 26th pick in the 2013 Coli Mock Draft, the Minnesota Timberwolves select...

Giannis Antetokoumpo, F, Greece

qqsj28.gif

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is Otto Porter? Who would you guys compare his game to?

3 and 4 is between him and Bennett. From the limited play I've seen, I would go with Bennett. The draft is alright from 1-6. After that it's beyond trash. Can't really see anyone after 6 being in the league in a few years.

I see Mclemore, Nerlens and Oladipo with the most upside. Oladipo looks like a better offensive Tony Allen. NBADraft.net right now shows Cleveland taking McLemore. I like the backcourt they have now. Waiters is pretty good. If they are smart they should trade down to 2 or even 3, wherever they could get Nerlens and get something extra. Him and Tristan in the front. Orlando looks like the perfect place for McLemore.

Kabongo should've stayed a year. Maybe crack the top 10-15 next year, a full year would do him good. Could be a steal in the 2nd.

What do you guys think? How in the world is Shabazz projected at 19? Man was supposed to be number 1 prior to the year. Also, hows that black kid from Greece looking?