The Official 2013 NBA Draft Talk Thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
seh @tremonthustler how kabongo fall off this far? im looking at mock drafts and all of them have him going in the 40-50 range :merchant:

Last edited by a moderator:

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
that's been the logical pairing. It makes a lot of sense if we think Oladipo is the guy we need, but Flip supposedly wants something else back if he's gonna put Derrick Williams in a deal.

Based on what Flip has hinted out, if he doesn't move up for Oladipo, it comes down to

Alex Len
KCP
possibly Sergei Karasev

with KCP being ahead since they're assuming Len won't make it to 9. I don't even think they're considering McCollum anymore.

@kingofnyc
@No Homo
@King P
@Dirty_Jerz
@TR7

Brooklyn's up next

Alex Kennedy supposedly said he can see the Pelicans taking Len at 6..& I know the Cavs like Karasev at 19. I think it would be KCP.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Alex Kennedy supposedly said he can see the Pelicans taking Len at 6..& I know the Cavs like Karasev at 19. I think it would be KCP.

I'm hoping it's KCP. Rick Adelman wants a taller guard. He's made that too clear.

Len it all depends on the injury. A bullshyt "meniscus" caused Perry Jones to drop to 27 (obviously they were just shook of picking him).

The weird thing is that say Orlando takes McLemore, that could cause Burke to fall (I still have no fukking clue why New Orleans would be trying to replace Vasquez.

Cody's getting crazy love too. I've always felt this way. If it's not Porter for Washington, it should be Zeller.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
seh @tremonthustler how kabongo fall off this far? im looking at mock drafts and all of them have him going in the 40-50 range :merchant:

Didn't play much. Didn't play well. Texas underachieved (though that's all Rick Barnes' fault). He's a 6'1'' PG that can't shoot, can't take care of the rock, and whose best attributes will get matched in the NBA. How many NBA squads really need more depth at PG? Even there, now guys like

McCollum
MCW
Schroeder
Larkin
Green
Wolters
Canaan
Pierre Jackson (don't get the fascination with him but yeah him too)

all those PG's can go higher than Kabongo

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
I'm hoping it's KCP. Rick Adelman wants a taller guard. He's made that too clear.

Len it all depends on the injury. A bullshyt "meniscus" caused Perry Jones to drop to 27 (obviously they were just shook of picking him).

The weird thing is that say Orlando takes McLemore, that could cause Burke to fall (I still have no fukking clue why New Orleans would be trying to replace Vasquez.

Cody's getting crazy love too. I've always felt this way. If it's not Porter for Washington, it should be Zeller.

Yeah if Sacramento or NO pass on Burke he could fall. If that's the case Utah should move up imo.

I think if Charlotte stays at 4 Cody will be in play there..

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
:pachaha: my fault

just did some quick research i say the Brazlian C/PF Lucas Nogueira :jawalrus:

We need a defensive big and he seems like a project but could be worth it.

I agree, if he's a project/stash he fits since we have like 3 others. Can see us buying some more picks if BK likes anyone later in the draft as a Stash too

This draft tho :scusthov:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
@Versa should do this pick honestly, I believe he's more up on draft prospects than me

Definitely not lol. I don't like college basketball. What are we looking act?

Wouldn't mind drafting a promising young poitn guard or power forward9for when West leaves/declines)

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Definitely not lol. I don't like college basketball. What are we looking act?

Wouldn't mind drafting a promising young poitn guard or power forward9for when West leaves/declines)

Michael Carter-Williams, PG, Syracuse
C.J. McCollum, SG, Lehigh
Rasheed Sulaimon, SG, Duke

My top 3 choices...if anyone of these people are still available in this mock i'd pick them in this order