The Official 2013 NBA Draft Talk Thread

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
Wouldn't do it if they offered 1, 2, and 3. Team's not rebuilding, and if they made a deal like this, everyone leaves. By everyone I mean everyone. The only player left would be Oladipo.

what if they give u side show, and one of there young pfs along wit the 1st pick?

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
My bad I didn't even look to see u was picked ahead of y'all :skip:

:damn: if the draft falls that way y'all fukked. Better off trading for vets or a vet

Or hell a unprotected 1st next year

you didn't answer the question.

Though trading for a vet isn't out of the question either. Who though is the big problem. Not a lot of SG's on the market worth taking on via trade.

If KCP is there, take him. They need a SG in the worst way and no I'm not banking at all on free agency to get us that.

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
you didn't answer the question.

Though trading for a vet isn't out of the question either. Who though is the big problem. Not a lot of SG's on the market worth taking on via trade.

If KCP is there, take him. They need a SG in the worst way and no I'm not banking at all on free agency to get us that.

No they need BPA

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
No they need BPA

No, not if it's a PF, PG, or C.

Teams that need BPA above everything are either without a franchise player or really far away from the playoffs. This team is neither. At some point they need to address the very needs that they've been lacking for 9 years. Otherwise, how do they address them?

For example, Hoopsworld posted their latest mocks

http://www.hoopsworld.com/2013-nba-mock-draft-consensus-ver-5-0

3 out of the 4 of them have us taking Cody Zeller of all people :why:

He's a PF who doesn't address any of the problems they have. I get it. He's talented. I've gone on record as saying he wasn't any different in college than LMA. That doesn't mean you pick him. We have no use for someone like him. The odd history with this team is that 9 times out of 10, the BPA will always wind up being a PF for us. Doesn't mean you take them all.

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
No, not if it's a PF, PG, or C.

Teams that need BPA above everything are either without a franchise player or really far away from the playoffs. This team is neither. At some point they need to address the very needs that they've been lacking for 9 years. Otherwise, how do they address them?

For example, Hoopsworld posted their latest mocks

http://www.hoopsworld.com/2013-nba-mock-draft-consensus-ver-5-0

3 out of the 4 of them have us taking Cody Zeller of all people :why:

He's a PF who doesn't address any of the problems they have. I get it. He's talented. I've gone on record as saying he wasn't any different in college than LMA. That doesn't mean you pick him. We have no use for someone like him. The odd history with this team is that 9 times out of 10, the BPA will always wind up being a PF for us. Doesn't mean you take them all.

Isn't love opting out? Isn't your center restrictive? Rubio didn't seem fully right after the ACL is he Gilbert status?

Like I said BPA

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Isn't love opting out?

Not for at least another 2 years
Isn't your center restrictive?
Yes, meaning the only way he leaves is if we choose not to bring him back. No reason not to bring Pek back

Rubio didn't seem fully right after the ACL is he Gilbert status?

Post All-Star Break averaged 12.9ppg, 8.0 apg, 5.2rpg, and 2.9spg. He's fine.

and if all 3 of them fit your doomsday scenario, I heard Seattle's looking for a team.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Wouldn't do it if they offered 1, 2, and 3. Team's not rebuilding, and if they made a deal like this, everyone leaves. By everyone I mean everyone. The only player left would be Oladipo.

I'll rather Oladipo over Love potential wise but I wouldn't trade Love for any pick in this draft off sheer value. You get fired this way.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
So for the Celtics, it appears they'll go with a big with the 16th pick and try to trade into the second round and get a point guard.

Not sure I love the idea of getting Steven Adams if he's nowhere near ready and will most likely need time in the d league when we already have Fab Melo doing that.

It's tough to say for sure though cause nobody seems to know what direction this team is going in, doc hasn't come out publically and said he's coming back which is odd, plus if pierce or Garnett will even be on the team next year.