Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
@tremonthustler1

Cavs will take Kelly Olynyk

Thompson/Speights/Noel
Varejao/Zeller/Olynyk

:steviej:

Highly doubt they will end up picking at this spot in real life and that they will trade up. But if he ends up dropping I'd take him here on value alone.

They'll find a 3 and D SF or back up PG in free agency. I fully except them to trade their 2nd round picks or stash a Euro.

Last edited by a moderator:

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
i am thinking tim hardaway jr or Sergey Karasev but lets see what the others have to say

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i am thinking tim hardaway jr or Sergey Karasev but lets see what the others have to say

:yeshrug:

I ain't even gonna stunt. I haven't watched enough college ball to even give a solid pick. And I see that all the centers that have been mentioned for the Bulls are already off the board.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I would hope we move up in the draft

But for the sake of the board since the centers are gone we take the best available talent with potential and imo that is hardaway jr

Has a nba ready frame good height and can kinda put the ball on the floor. I think under thibs and if his ball handling can get a little better he could be useful. Has some athleticism there too.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
OK, @trick you're up.

Imma try to get some footage of the big Vegas workout tomorrow. Supposedly Sergei Karasev is finna rise up some boards depending on how he does.

Lots of videos today from the Wolves' annual guard workout

1-on-1: Georgia G Kentavious Caldwell-Pope | video | THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES

Click one and it leads to more. KCP, Ricky Ledo, Tim Hardaway, Jr, Brandon Paul, Solomon Hill, RODNEY WILLIAMS!!, Kenny Boynton, a couple of others.

Mark Remme (Wolves site guy) says he's hearing from a lot of people that Shabazz could fall big time in the draft, that he's not impressing people and hasn't gone out of his way yet to meet and work out with some of these teams.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
I was actually going to take Tim Hardaway Jr...keep missing out on my picks.

@tremonthustler1 The Jazz will select SF Sergey Karasev.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Supposedly Minny is trying to package the # 9 pick & D Williams to trade up. I imagine they want Oladipo.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Supposedly Minny is trying to package the # 9 pick & D Williams to trade up. I imagine they want Oladipo.

Been reported even though Flip keeps denying it.

Flip wants Oladipo. He'd take him first if he had the #1 pick.

Do I think he's worth the trouble? I have no idea, but if he pulled something off, I can't even be mad

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Been reported even though Flip keeps denying it.

Flip wants Oladipo. He'd take him first if he had the #1 pick.

Do I think he's worth the trouble? I have no idea, but if he pulled something off, I can't even be mad

He just has to get Charlotte's pick..From what little is out the Magic want Ben at 2.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
He just has to get Charlotte's pick..From what little is out the Magic want Ben at 2.

that's been the logical pairing. It makes a lot of sense if we think Oladipo is the guy we need, but Flip supposedly wants something else back if he's gonna put Derrick Williams in a deal.

Based on what Flip has hinted out, if he doesn't move up for Oladipo, it comes down to

Alex Len
KCP
possibly Sergei Karasev

with KCP being ahead since they're assuming Len won't make it to 9. I don't even think they're considering McCollum anymore.

@kingofnyc
@No Homo
@King P
@Dirty_Jerz
@TR7

Brooklyn's up next