Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

nba_g_gordon01jr_576.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Has any american city produced back to back number 1 picks like Toronto is going to do?

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I can see where Bill is coming from though. But i also feels Doc's position too. Why stay in a rebuilding situation for two or three years and it potentially costs you your job. But at the same time it looks like Doc is leaving his team for a better opportunity and i know that makes the Celtics fans hot.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Did we win the draft? No, but they came out fixing almost every issue they had (and Shabazz and Dieng will have cheap rookie deals)

It seems like most people like the picks except for the motherfukker who picked them

https://twitter.com/Flip_Saunders/status/350482310719741952

There were T-Wolves fans were disappointed in the draft? I get that Detroit kinda fukked shyt up by taking KCP, but there ain't shyt you can do about that and Minny got great value at 14 & 21.

Green was the guy I wanted @ 27 if Bullock was gone. and as long as that cash is going to be used to resign Iggy and OH MOZGOD!!, I'm good with it.

I like that trade for Green. He should be able to backup the 1 & 2 positions and this nikka is a scoring machine. This nikka scored like 28 a game last year while shooting some unreal fg%. He's exactly what Denver needs and can be a big spark off the bench.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
There were T-Wolves fans were disappointed in the draft? I get that Detroit kinda fukked shyt up by taking KCP, but there ain't shyt you can do about that and Minny got great value at 14 & 21.

You had people mad that we didn't keep Burke and just played Rubio at SG, which is the same offense we've been complaining about for years.

You had some others just mad we didn't just take C.J. McCollum and avoid the fukkery.

Really they're just mad they took Shabazz even though Canis Hoopus was told Flip had no interest in him. Wolves fans in general can be some fukking whiners over some shyt they'll whine about later.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I really liked
Utah
Atlanta
New Orleans
Minny
and Memphis draft.

I like Brooklyn moves.

I think if you fast forward four years. Atlanta, Utah, and Minny killed this draft. New Orleans will make waves as soon as next year. I see massive improvement this summer from Davis and I see the Pelicans doing big things next year.

Memphis for their picks got max value. Extremely hard to do.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Has any american city produced back to back number 1 picks like Toronto is going to do?

If Atlanta had the #1 pick, I think we might be temped to go with Parker. Better fit in our San Antonio system. High BBIQ and he has size. :blessed: With that said, we probably drafting Wiggins like everybody else. :manny: