The Official 2013 NBA Draft Talk Thread

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
trey burke just out-sagered craig sager in that interview on nba-tv.

that chit matches his jazz hat perfectly. all the way down to the tie.

finally some players that can dress as well as craig sager.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Minny won this draft.

Burke for Shabazz and Dieng was a great value and need move

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
@Blackthoughts

Minnesota got shabazz & dieng
Utah got trey

is that my woman from "house of payne" in the avi? is she getting married in the pic? why she got that bride stuff on her head?

Last edited by a moderator:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
nikka that's just a old ass video of him working out that got renamed after he was drafted.

Sit your goofy ass down. :beli:

suck my dikk bytch

i was sitting down already anyway :russ:

video is 5 weeks old. youre furious lol

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
He gives to much fukks actually

:dead::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::whew:

he's a emotional fakkit that never knows shyt yes acts like he knows everything

He's been wrong so many times its not even funny

He created career based in other people's talent

30 for 30 his documentary was the worst but he throws his name on every espouse as "creator" when it's just let other make something and show it

Grantland is he collects other writers stuff and throws his name on top

Ill give him props he has made a career having no talent at all

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
@Blackthoughts

Minnesota got shabazz & dieng
Utah got trey

is that my woman from "house of payne" in the avi? is she getting married in the pic? why she got that bride stuff on her head?
:lawd: Yeah that's her and the chic from Friday After Next in some movie.

Last edited by a moderator:

C Con

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For everyone hating on Simmons - realize he isn't going anywhere unless he wants to. He was basically the anchor host of the pregame and postgame coverage during Game 7 and he was very entertaining today. I had no clue he was going to be part of the draft team but he really shined today. It helped that the Boston-Brooklyn trade basically happened on air as well. Seems to me you either love or hate that guy. But make no mistake about it - Simmons truly loves the NBA and that should be respected.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Who in the top 5 is going to be an all star or even much better than bennett ?
It shouldnt be that much of a surprise,Bennett could wind up bein the best player taken in this draft and you could say that about 5-6 other players...

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
The Pistons have nearly $25 million in cap room, they could easily find wings, they are a dime a dozen in the NBA. Burke is hardly a "small gunner", he was the leader of one of the top offenses in the NCAA, top 5 in ast/to ratio and, came through time and again when Michigan needed him. He's superior to Brandon Knight in essentially every facet of the game. KCP is the gunner who took 7 threes a game on a 17 loss team. Him and Nick Young compare in many ways. That's not a compliment.

Wings are a dime a dozen? Well so are undersized pgs who excelled in college. Kemba actually led his team to the chip and won that bytch, and Jameer, much like Burke, was great at the college level and player of the year. College success doesn't equate to nba success with those types. With the exception of Paul and maybe Lawson they are nothing more than middle of the road or backup pgs. Again, its not so much that I believe in KCP, Knight, or Dumars for that matter, but unlike most of you, I don't think passing on Burke is some major blunder on Joe's part.

I enjoyed watching him in college, but fail to see how his game will translate to the NBA and make him more than a run of the mill pg. He lacks the speed and quickness to overcome his shortcomings sizewise, imo. He's not a special passer and falls in love with his shot way too much. I just fail to see how Joe fukked up by passing on him. I could be wrong, or I could be one of the few from the state not seeing this through maize-and-blue tinted glasses. I guess we'll find out in the next few years.