The Official 2013-14 Sacramento Kings thread!

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Wow brehs, what a game tonight

Derrick Williams had 31 pts 5 boards 5 steals, Isaiah had 24 points 12 assists and Cuz had 32 and 19

:wow:

Yeah uhh damn to put in that work against a good dallas team:whew:

Sad part is our first half of the schedule has been west heavy and home heavy. If this team can find a groove and get hot we can still go for that 8th seed:yeshrug:

I like this trade and I didnt at firdt because Inthought we gave up too much for chuckin ass Gay. But tongive up Salmons and to not see stubby ass Hayes backing up Cousins Im all in:blessed:

Vasquez was great to me but he got zero 4th quarter mins cuz of IT, now if we can turn JT and Thornton and our number one pick into a pg Id be thrilled.

Im sick of being a lottery team breh we need to try and build around what we got and I will gladly admit I was wrong about Dwill:obama:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I'm getting more comfortable with this trade each day. Isaiah Thomas is a starting PG and ownership finally gave him the green light.

Our 4 spot position problems finally have been solved :blessed:

2pac_Westside

SOHH Vet - est. 2002
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Haven't posted in here in a minute but I like how the team has looked the last 2 games, tonight was the first easy win I've seen in a while.. our best lineup is IT, Gay, Williams, Thompson, Cousins... I'm not sure how I feel about Gay at the 2 but its working since we don't have any other servicable 2s at the moment

cuztodwill.gif

Play of the night :ohlawd:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Kings got a good squad. Why they losing so much? Is it the coach?

With a top pick next year they should be gravy

Bring in Phil Jackson

2pac_Westside

SOHH Vet - est. 2002
Daps
Reppin
The Bay

Bring in Phil Jackson

recently its been because we have no cousins, gay, and no thomas last night

it's not mike malone, i think he's a solid coach, this year is a transition year, i believe he has other agendas besides winning like player development, getting a good draft pick etc... if we tank and get a top pick next year, i fully expect to be in the playoffs

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis

Bring in Phil Jackson
Our problems are mostly on the defensive side of the ball, our backcourt is below average to average and guards usually cook us. We don't have a shot blocking presence and teams usually attack us in the paint a lot. If we can get Embiid and maybe a CJ Fair in the 2nd round, whose a good wing defender and can give you maybe 10 points a night off the bench. Then we're set.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I work @ The Macy's at the mall where the new Arena is going to be built so I know a LOT of what's going on behind the scenes. Feel free to shoot me any questions you may have regarding to the ESC site and the effects of the construction project.