The Official 2013-14 Sacramento Kings thread!

2pac_Westside

SOHH Vet - est. 2002
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I agree with both of you, lets get Rondo anyway we can without giving up Boogie or Rudy (preferably)...Do you think Isaiah + filler + 1st round pick gets it done?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I remember @Malta brought this up in the NBA Observations thread. What would y'all say to the Kings trading for Larry Sanders?

@Sonny Corinthos @2pac_Westside @LezJepzin @KingsnBucs1987 @IronFist

He's high risk/reward, but you're really not going to have a chance at getting anyone better, outside of winning the lottery. Even if he doesn't pan out he's still a valuable asset that can be traded, with a frontcourt as young as Sanders/Cousins pairing would be with the personalities they have it would be wise to bring in a veteran PF/C in the offseason to school them, maybe Elton Brand or Nazr Mohammed.

Keep Rudy if you can't get a top 4 pick, but draft Ennis or Smart and move Isaiah to the bench and that team could go places in a year or two.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
I remember @Malta brought this up in the NBA Observations thread. What would y'all say to the Kings trading for Larry Sanders?

[/USER]

It'd be a risk, cause he's very inconsistent, but he's exactly the type of big you want next to Cuz, someone, who can block and alter shots and doesn't need a lot of shots to impact the game.

I'm definitely beginning to agree with you on this.

IT's perfect role would be a 6th man type cause he's so focused on offense, let him go nuts on other team's second units.

If we can't get a Embiid in the draft, we're gonna have to think about what we do with that pick:

Do we just go ahead and draft an Ennis, Exum, or Smart, or do we package it and try to get that defensive stopper to go along with Cousins?

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA

@Sonny Corinthos @2pac_Westside @LezJepzin @KingsnBucs1987 @IronFist

VERY high risk right now however, going to Sacramento has helped players careers and reputations in the past (i.e. Chris Webber) The local media would be present , but they won't be on his ass for everything he does , neither would the fans . That would help him focus more on his game.

But I would wait till the draft to find pieces and a trading camp to figure out things. I agree , we need a starting center beside Cousins. Embid would look good in a Kings uniform :yes: