The Official 2013-14 Sacramento Kings thread!

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
So long our best defender :aicmon:
That's the part that still confuses me about the trade and our whole offseason approach, we get rid of our best defender in Tyreke to bring in Luc, Grevis, and Landry, then turn around and get rid of Luc who's the team's best defender???? :dahell: I thought Malone wanted defense to be an emphasis.

2pac_Westside

SOHH Vet - est. 2002
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
That's the part that still confuses me about the trade and our whole offseason approach, we get rid of our best defender in Tyreke to bring in Luc, Grevis, and Landry, then turn around and get rid of Luc who's the team's best defender???? :dahell: I thought Malone wanted defense to be an emphasis.

I see how the front office is looking at it, we won't be in the playoffs this year or next most likely, a defensive stopper isn't gonna make a big difference for us at this time and if Williams works out it will be a big come up.. They probably also wanna tank and mbah would hurt that with his defense

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY

Front office is still full of idiots only thing they got right so far was paying Cuz and hopefully paying Isiah.

Still dont get why these fools took the Iggy deal off the table just to throw stupid money at Carl Landry who will prob never be the same after this hip injury:aicmon:

Im ready for the full on youth movement right now..

See what they can get packaging up GV, Thornton, Salmons, Hayes and PPat

Start Zeke and let McCallum roll as his backup and let Malone run this squad like a college team

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....ramento-over-kings-not-relocating-to-seattle/
you-mad-o.gif

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
What did he say about fresno?
“See, here’s the deal,” Vedder said. “It’s nothing to do with Oklahoma or Oklahoma City or Tulsa or this state or the people or the locals or people in this building. It’s simply what it’d be like if your girlfriend, who you were with in a long-time relationship … well, you wouldn’t like her new husband. If it was Fresno, I’d be p—-d off at Fresno.”

Oh , the irony he said all of this @ a concert in OKC :pachaha: