The Official 2013-14 Sacramento Kings thread!

2pac_Westside

SOHH Vet - est. 2002
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Ray Mccallum just got called back up to the Kings, i'm guessing another trade is in the works or close to being done

:whoo:

2pac_Westside

SOHH Vet - est. 2002
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Isaiah outscored the whole Thunder team 21-19 in the 4th quarter....L..can't blame Isaiah though

2pac_Westside

SOHH Vet - est. 2002
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
We just made a GREAT trade brehs, GREAT TRADE

Grevis Vazquez, Patrick Patterson, Chuck Hayes, John Salmons for Rudy Gay, quincy acy and aaron gray

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
We just made a GREAT trade brehs, GREAT TRADE

Grevis Vazquez, Patrick Patterson, Chuck Hayes, John Salmons for Rudy Gay, quincy acy and aaron gray
How is this a great trade, breh? Somebody talk me through this cuz I mad as fukk right now.

A lineup of
Cuz
Gay
Williams
Ben
IT

There ain't a lot of shots to go around. Cuz, Gay, and IT gonna take like 15-20 shots a night

2pac_Westside

SOHH Vet - est. 2002
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
How is this a great trade, breh? Somebody talk me through this cuz I mad as fukk right now.

A lineup of
Cuz
Gay
Williams
Ben
IT

There ain't a lot of shots to go around. Cuz, Gay, and IT gonna take like 15-20 shots a night

I like the trade because we got rid of many many bums. A bunchve rotation players at best beside greivis. I don't know how long Rudy will be here but I am happy to unload the players we got rid of and now ray mccallum will finally see some time

Did you like having chuck salmons and Patrick?

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
I like the trade because we got rid of many many bums. A bunchve rotation players at best beside greivis. I don't know how long Rudy will be here but I am happy to unload the players we got rid of and now ray mccallum will finally see some time

Did you like having chuck salmons and Patrick?
Hell naw, but Gay's contract for what he does is straight :scusthov:

Most of those contracts were expiring this year I think, so they were gonna be gone one way or the other. Gay may knock us out of that top 5 range and then I'd be even more shytty.

2pac_Westside

SOHH Vet - est. 2002
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Hell naw, but Gay's contract for what he does is straight :scusthov:

Most of those contracts were expiring this year I think, so they were gonna be gone one way or the other. Gay may knock us out of that top 5 range and then I'd be even more shytty.

That's true but gay's contract expires after next season who knows if he'll even be here next season though

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
That's true but gay's contract expires after next season who knows if he'll even be here next season though
It's one of those were if we're gonna be shyt, I wanna be absolute shyt just to make sure we get a top 2-3 pick, i'm still shytty that Evans is gone cuz I thought he got a raw deal, but I got over it and I'll prolly get over this trade as well. :manny:

2pac_Westside

SOHH Vet - est. 2002
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
It's one of those were if we're gonna be shyt, I wanna be absolute shyt just to make sure we get a top 2-3 pick, i'm still shytty that Evans is gone cuz I thought he got a raw deal, but I got over it and I'll prolly get over this trade as well. :manny:

Yea I feel you, at this point i'm giving the front office the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise.. i'm excited to see ray mac play though

2pac_Westside

SOHH Vet - est. 2002
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Here is a breakdown of changes since the new regime has taken over:

PLAYERS LEAVING:
C. Aldrich
T. Douglas
J. Johnson
T. Evans
J. Salmons
C. Hayes
P. Patterson

PLAYERS ARRIVING:
B. McLemore (3 years remaining)
C. Landry (3 years remaining)
R. McCallum (2 years remaining)
D. Williams (1 year remaining)
R. Gay (1 year remaining)
Q. Acy (1 year remaining)
H. N'Diaye (expiring)
A. Gray (expiring)
L. Richard Mbah A Moute (swapped for D. Williams)
G. Vasquez (swapped for Rudy Gay)

HOLDOVERS:
D. Cousins (4 years remaining)
J. Thompson (3 years remaining)
T. Outlaw (1 year remaining)
M. Thornton (1 year remaining)
I. Thomas (expiring)
J. Fredette (expiring)

2pac_Westside

SOHH Vet - est. 2002
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Wow brehs, what a game tonight

Derrick Williams had 31 pts 5 boards 5 steals, Isaiah had 24 points 12 assists and Cuz had 32 and 19

:wow: