• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So you do like children.:ld:
This is why he should have been eligible. There's far worse posters than the guy in front and it'd be wrong to see him win. It'd be like watching a 9-7 team win the super bowl when there's a pair of 12-4 teams, a pair of 13-3 teams, and a 14-2 team out there but run into each other and key players on them get hurt.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
This is why he should have been eligible. There's far worse posters than the guy in front and it'd be wrong to see him win. It'd be like watching a 9-7 team win the super bowl when there's a pair of 12-4 teams, a pair of 13-3 teams, and a 14-2 team out there but run into each other and key players on them get hurt.
I agree.

My suggestion would be to provide proof of their WOAT posts and lobby for who you think should the votes, because we can switch until after the new years bowl games

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I agree.

My suggestion would be to provide proof of their WOAT posts and lobby for who you think should the votes, because we can switch until after the new years bowl games
I'll need a computer because my phone won't let me. Dumbassbrothafromthebushes has plenty with his "Kobe did more than Michael with less help" line, calling Canada overseas, preferring draymond green over prime Amare, his million spam hate threads about LeBron, his constant claims that he's a top five poster, and his claims that have since been edited out in the @King Karim exposal thread that some of the people in the pics were family when he was lying about that. I'd be plenty happy if we could add swag to the ballot though. He's had his worst year ever and it feels wrong that we aren't allowed to vote for him again. Guy made last emperor look like @Malta by comparison.

Maluma

Banned
Daps
i still havent ruled it out
Yall realize this cac^ should be the unanimous WPOY 2015 for this stupidity right? A year later and he still thinks I'm an alias of some 49er fan he doesn't like :russ:

Seattle fans stay bodying themselves :wow:@wudatwudat @hood b. goode @BuddyOmar @BucciMane

And btw the voting has proved over the past 12 or so years that for coli members, "annoying" >>>>>>>> "bad" in terms of earning votes. I mean uneducated brotha and Sccit and wachaveli are CLEARLY worse than blackthoughts but he is definitely more annoying

Elaborate. I don't type in all caps or stan for a single athlete, as I prefer to be objective no matter how much spin the coli puts on all their views on everything (same way with the coli's cac supremacist equivalent AKA sports misc). I've made numerous coli posters good sums of money through sports betting.

Sounds like you're mad we had Ohio State covering against Michigan. :yeshrug:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

the analogy :dead:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
And btw the voting has proved over the past 12 or so years that for coli members, "annoying" >>>>>>>> "bad" in terms of earning votes. I mean uneducated brotha and Sccit and wachaveli are CLEARLY worse than blackthoughts but he is definitely more annoying

is blackthoughts strictly NBA talk? or does he get involved with nfl or cfb? i honestly never seen dude post except defending himself against this award.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Our definitions of bad may be different but maybe im a little biased cause it was me involved in the dumb shyt :heh:

Threatening my life, making fun of my family and adoption, still as recent as 24 hours ago - check my neg history from this bytch mafukka @Blackthoughts ..

making up numerous shyt about where hes from - but when you question him on it he says "give me a hood quiz bet i pass" even though hes failed pretty much every common thing that happens in the bay, which is why a lot of bay posters dont even think he lives out here

Lying about his race. At first maybe educatedbrothafrombank was maybe trolling him bout being asian. But after seeing how he insults people by calling them
"Butt pirates" or "cock sucking semem sipper" and "asswipe" and while insults dont determine someones race cause theirs corny people of all races, when you add in that he refuses to provide proof of his race i mean it starts to get obvious hes not who he says he is. A "real one from the slums of easy oakland"

On top of not being able to prove who he is, he throws out racist insults to all races - black, white and hispanic. Ive actually never seen him
Post anything negative about asians though :jbhmm:

I say all the above to say this. He does all this, lie about everything, talk the most shyt, is racist as fukk - and while talking bout my family STILL ducked the fade AND then talks shyt from behind his keyboard like he never did that

To me and again maybe im
Biased. Thats more than annoying. Thats a bad poster. This isnt even bringing up his weak ass warriors posts

cook

Banned
Daps
Gonna have to vote for @Blackthoughts :francis:

His rise to WOAT almost mirrors how good his beloved Warriors are. He has risen from annoying back ground noise poster to legitimately the worst poster of the year. It's been a remarkable year @Blackthoughts rock that banner with pride breh, nothin personal to you my Asian breh :salute:

@cook, need to get the Poster of the year thread started, I'm not gonna be able to do it this yr :francis:
i wont be able to this year either. if someone does it let me know when its time to give out the banner