The OFFICAL #WPOY2015 VOTING THREAD.

The Coliseum's 2015 WORST POSTER OF THE YEAR

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
yo what the fukk are u talking about?.....nothin was ever kleared up you fake phony bytch......you exposed yourself and thats all that is to it. Theres no need to be playin stupid games about it. Your the same klown who said you would be in LA and we can meet up and I gave you the address to kome speak to me personally and you never did shyt about it. So that right there proves to me that ur just nothing but a straight kornball thats havin fun on the internet.
He told me y'all talked privately and came to and understanding. Another lie by the WOAT :mjlol:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
yo what the fukk are u talking about?.....nothin was ever kleared up you fake phony bytch......you exposed yourself and thats all that is to it. Theres no need to be playin stupid games about it. Your the same klown who said you would be in LA and we can meet up and I gave you the address to kome speak to me personally and you never did shyt about it. So that right there proves to me that ur just nothing but a straight kornball thats havin fun on the internet.
Here's what he told me breh

Never said that, and the issue with me and Heron got settled on a street level :dame:

Didnt I say i did shyt... i said it was settled.. grown men cant talk it out now? stop speakin on stuff that dont concern you, you asian hoe ass

Daps
Here's what he told me breh
This nikka is lyin to you guys even more....we never settled or even talked about nothin privately....so hes spreading ducktales again....what a lame kornball this fakkit is.....Hes a bytch pure and simple that likes to play games on the internet.....hes not from oakland....nikkaz dont get down like that in oakland.....well the real ones dont

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
This nikka is lyin to you guys even more....we never settled or even talked about shyt privately....what a lame kornball this fakkit is.....he probably some bytch thats spends his days online playing little games and shyt. I bet he isnt from oakland either
I realized that as soon as he said he didn't know that a McDonald's was on 98th and E-14 which is one of the most popular streets in Oakland. He can't answer none of the turf questions that I throw at him. He's the biggest fukking liar on this board. Thanks for clearing that shyt up breh, I notice when he said y'all settled it on a street level he never @ you when he said it. What a weirdo ass lame. I bet he's a whiteboy living in Oregon. @EducatedBrothaFromTheBank get yo lying ass in here.