The OFFICAL #WPOY2015 VOTING THREAD.

The Coliseum's 2015 WORST POSTER OF THE YEAR

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
To my fellow WOAT nominees,

Use this opportunity to get better as a poster. I was a woat nominee one year and the very next year I was a candidate for best poster.

I promise you, things can get better.
rqykxk.jpg

I was surprised you didnt win when you said you ride around middle schools to check out the little girl prospect early on like football scouts.

My man said he was giving out grades to 7th graders like mel kiper jr.

Maluma

Banned
Daps
I was surprised you didnt win when you said you ride around middle schools to check out the little girl prospect early on like football scouts.

My man said he was giving out grades to 7th graders like mel kiper jr.
:dame:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
To my fellow WOAT nominees,

Use this opportunity to get better as a poster. I was a woat nominee one year and the very next year I was a candidate for best poster.

I promise you, things can get better.
rqykxk.jpg

how the hell u gonna vote me as the WPOTY, when we crossed paths many of times and exchanged the universal head-nod/dap :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
:mjlol: at me deadass being on this list because of one day of trolling. Jesus Christ you nikkas are sensitive.
But you weren't trolling. You were dead serious about the comparison of the black struggle globally vs that of homosexuals because your cousin came out of the closet and got killed. Seriously breh, still fukk you for that shyt. You really shoudlve been banned for the comparison.