The Coliseum's 2015 WORST POSTER OF THE YEAR

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
@Blackthoughts is the worst, he makes threads that are generally pure shyt and he adds zero humor to it. As bad as @Swagnificent can be he'll make you laugh with some of the shyt he comes up with, but @Blackthoughts is just a dry ass lame that never says anything funny.

He's so out of touch that he thinks it's cause the Warriors won that people are hating on his posts, like the Heat posters weren't running wild on the forum when they won, the difference is a lot of them were funny (@ThugLife) and they didn't post every little thing about the Heat. This fukking weirdo is posting videos of Curry's daughter and challenging people to hate on her :scust:

@Swagnificent makes this forum a lot more fun, honestly. Every Tennessee game this year had a classic thread, especially since they had about five huge collapses. I would check final scores on ESPN and immediately come back to the game thread, search by most daps, and :laff:. shyt, I can't even see a picture of Josh Dobbs without laughing

@Blackthoughts , on the other hand, is the definition of:deadhorse:. He might honestly be the the ruler09 of the coliseum... Actually, that's a decent comparison:jbhmm:. They both are stubborn to a fault, humorless bores who have could fill up war and peace size books with their online stannery

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
@Swagnificent makes this forum a lot more fun, honestly. Every Tennessee game this year had a classic thread, especially since they had about five huge collapses. I would check final scores on ESPN and immediately come back to the game thread, search by most daps, and :laff:. shyt, I can't even see a picture of Josh Dobbs without laughing

@Blackthoughts , on the other hand, is the definition of:deadhorse:. He might honestly be the the ruler09 of the coliseum... Actually, that's a decent comparison:jbhmm:. They both are stubborn to a fault, humorless bores who have could fill up war and peace size books with their online stannery
@Swagnificent likes children

Daps
Reppin
NULL

@Pitfalls0117 is right. Without me this place is stale. Just think about how wack the nba discussion has been this year without me being involved. Just as the nba season is boring without a prime kobe doing work. The coli's nba discussion is wack without material from a prime Swag.

And look how much college football popped off once I decided to get involved. Every Tennessee game as he said became an event. I'm sure the post-Florida game was probably a high for traffic around here.

Yall should just rename this forum, Swag's Coliseum. Cause I'm pretty much the key to it.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
@Pittfalls0117 is right. Without me this place is stale. Just think about how wack the nba discussion has been this year without me.

And look how much college football popped off once I decided to get involved. Every Tennessee game as he said became an event. I'm sure the post-Florida game was probably a high for traffic around here.

Yall should just rename this forum, Swag's Coliseum. Cause I'm pretty much the key to it.

Negged

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

@Pitfalls0117 is right. Without me this place is stale. Just think about how wack the nba discussion has been this year without me being involved. Just as the nba season is boring without a prime kobe doing work. The coli's nba discussion is wack without material from a prime Swag.

So you do like children.:ld: