The Coliseum's 2015 WORST POSTER OF THE YEAR

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
and enter his alias. this is why @Wachaveli needs this title.
Yeah this guy trolls in a fairly similar manner. Even went out of his way to make another shytty troll thread a little while back.

Edit: even used the welfare demographic line to try to counter his lame trolling attempts. Mods have done a shameful job this year. So many posters who should be banned that are not

Last edited:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
And btw the voting has proved over the past 12 or so years that for coli members, "annoying" >>>>>>>> "bad" in terms of earning votes. I mean uneducated brotha and Sccit and wachaveli are CLEARLY worse than blackthoughts but he is definitely more annoying
I disagree. Wackthoughts is just as bad. Suspected Pedophile too

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
And btw the voting has proved over the past 12 or so years that for coli members, "annoying" >>>>>>>> "bad" in terms of earning votes. I mean uneducated brotha and Sccit and wachaveli are CLEARLY worse than blackthoughts but he is definitely more annoying

I think unfunny and annoying beats both. Heat fans were annoying, but were funny.

I dont support this ban shyt though, I dont agree with censorship of any kind :whoa:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

@Pitfalls0117 is right. Without me this place is stale. Just think about how wack the nba discussion has been this year without me being involved. Just as the nba season is boring without a prime kobe doing work. The coli's nba discussion is wack without material from a prime Swag.

And look how much college football popped off once I decided to get involved. Every Tennessee game as he said became an event. I'm sure the post-Florida game was probably a high for traffic around here.

Yall should just rename this forum, Swag's Coliseum. Cause I'm pretty much the key to it.

:dcwtf:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

@Pitfalls0117 is right. Without me this place is stale. Just think about how wack the nba discussion has been this year without me being involved. Just as the nba season is boring without a prime kobe doing work. The coli's nba discussion is wack without material from a prime Swag.

And look how much college football popped off once I decided to get involved. Every Tennessee game as he said became an event. I'm sure the post-Florida game was probably a high for traffic around here.

Yall should just rename this forum, Swag's Coliseum. Cause I'm pretty much the key to it.

You're feeling yourself too much. You sound like R=G, except you're a terrible poster. You fake ass Tennessee/Ohio State stan

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To my fellow WOAT nominees,

Use this opportunity to get better as a poster. I was a woat nominee one year and the very next year I was a candidate for best poster.

I promise you, things can get better.
rqykxk.jpg

Maluma

Banned
Daps
To my fellow WOAT nominees,

Use this opportunity to get better as a poster. I was a woat nominee one year and the very next year I was a candidate for best poster.

I promise you, things can get better.
rqykxk.jpg

I don't read too much into it. OP is just mad I bet against his favorite teams a few times, as long as my fellow coli posters are making money on the betting tip that's all that matters to me.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:dead:@Blackthoughts being ahead. Dude isn't a bad poster. Even if you think he's annoying he don't deserve the WOAT banner. There's posters that fukking horrible.:heh: There could only be one reason why he's winning.:sas2:

yeah and one of those reasons was posted in post #107 in this thread , do ya googles

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:dead:@Blackthoughts being ahead. Dude isn't a bad poster. Even if you think he's annoying he don't deserve the WOAT banner. There's posters that fukking horrible.:heh: There could only be one reason why he's winning.:sas2:
According to this supposedly majority black forum, I'm worst than a white racist. I wonder why they feel that way.