Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He admitted that someone gave him that account, which means he is account sharing. He should be banned for that alone.
Who? Also we all gotta remember that this award should be for worst poster. Not most annoying. Does black thoughts have consistently bad arguing points, or does he argue wrong shyt and get proven wrong a lot? Does he spam? Is he a troll? All of these things matter.

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
He admitted that someone gave him that account, which means he is account sharing. He should be banned for that alone.

Who? Also we all gotta remember that this award should be for worst poster. Not most annoying. Does black thoughts have consistently bad arguing points, or does he argue wrong shyt and get proven wrong a lot? Does he spam? Is he a troll? All of these things matter.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/its-been-fun.383000/#post-16780068 :whistle:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
They have no evidence of me spamming or making bad posts or being wrong a lot. My crime is riding for my team and them winning it all. If I was a troll or knew nothing about sports they would show you examples. It's personal hate they have for me lmao.