The Nazi's Went After the Gays and Trans people first.....

Daps
How does that argument path you are taking now change the fact that the very Nazi organization considered itself the third German Empire? Are you incapable of being an honest person? Do you have any source that counters mine? Do you have anything but your desperate need to defend a point that has been proven already indefensible?
My guy, you lacking reading comprehension and not be able to properly understand shyt is a you problem. The Nazi and German empire aren’t even remotely the same government

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
We’ve talked about you being a sociopath before. I understand empathy is a difficult concept but trying to project onto me is a very weird and unhealthy way to have an argument. Try again
Yeah you're gay...which is cool and all..but it blinds you from the reality of the black experience in America. Enjoy the rainy on off weather today tho neighbor

Daps
Yeah you're gay...which is cool and all..but it blinds you from the reality of the black experience in America. Enjoy the rainy on off weather today tho neighbor
Once again sociopath behavior.

“Only people who are gay would be Allies to the lgbtq community”

Is just smooth brain thinking. Also things I’d expect out of a high schooler. How old are you?

I’m very much so an ally to the LGBTQ community and will happily say as much. The idea that you have to be apart of that community to show support is brain dead stuff. I have friends in that community so of course I’d support them. I’m curious do you have an lgbtq friends? Do you have any experience with these people or is it just shut you see online?

I’m a leftist we have actual beliefs and stand for them. I hope someday you become an adult and get some beliefs of ur own outside of hatred of others who you don’t agree with

Last edited:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
I already gave him a source that shows Hitler and the Nazi party directly connected themselves with the German Empire by calling themselves the Third Reich. Saying the First Reich was the Holy Roman Empire and the Second Reich was the German Empire. He chose the path of denial and outright lying.

Even worse, historically speaking it's not that long a period of time :russ:

A person could have lived though the German Empire, Republic and Nazi Germany.

My guy, you lacking reading comprehension and not be able to properly understand shyt is a you problem. The Nazi and German empire aren’t even remotely the same government
Yes they tried to evoke their past, but as I said the German Empire is not Nazi Germany.

They shared political motivations and history, the people, not the literal name of the governments:what:

Daps
Even worse, historically speaking it's not that long a period of time :russ:

A person could have lived though the German Empire, Republic and Nazi Germany.

They shared political motivations and history, the people, not the literal name of the governments:what:
A political science course would do you a lot of good.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
LGBt folk were hiding in the closet while Civil Rights leaders were being lynched, assassinated, and put on government surveillance....

Our people have been fighting white oppression for hundreds of years and the RuPauls believe their right to cross dress puts them in the same category as perpetually blatent racism??? That is their argument? To shame us to bargain for them without putting in any work?

That whole community hates Black folk and wouldn't hesitate for one moment to call them boys on you to get dropped...

Dems haven't done anything of value for Blacks during the last 4 years, but have gone to bat for every minority/special group...A bunch of us could get killed in the mall by some cac..."Oh...it isn't a hate crime"....

But some tranny gets punched in the mouth by a drunk idiot...it is an automatic hate crime charge...

I guess cause half of the government are deviants or on the DL and the alphabet group gets so much done...

Last edited:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
A political science course would do you a lot of good.
It's funny, you don't usually resort to reaction gifs and insults when you talk about history or politics.

I wonder what's different about this conversation?:jbhmm:

The German Empire and nationalist sentiment in Germany are connected, it's not purely the result of political disillusionment post WW1. Germans in the early 1900's knew their history, and it influenced their politics.
LGBt folk were hiding in the closet while Civil Rights leaders were being lynched, assassinated, and put on government surveillance....
Our people have been fighting white oppression for hundreds of years and the RuPauls believe their right to cross dress puts them in the same category as perpetually blatent racism??? That is their argument? To shame us to bargain for them without putting in any work?
That whole community hates Black folk and wouldn't hesitate for one moment to call them boys on you to get dropped...
Dems haven't done anything of value for Blacks during the last 4 years, but have gone to bat for every minority/special group...A bunch of us could get killed in the mall by some cac..."Oh...it isn't a hate crime"....
But some tranny gets punched in the mouth by a drunk idiot...it is an automatic hate crime charge...
I guess cause half of the government are deviants or on the DL and the alphabet group gets so much done...

I'm sure there were Black gay people fighting oppression that kept that shyt to themselves :yeshrug:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Yes they tried to evoke their past, but as I said the German Empire is not Nazi Germany.
No, Nazi Germany is not the German Empire, but they are the same people, they did tie themselves to the history of the other Reichs, and they were not so far apart in time that those who fought for the German Empire in WW1 were prominent leaders of the Nazi party during WW2. They are not two wholly separate entities like you are trying to make them out to be, when they themselves explicitly stated their own connection to their past.

Now my question to you is why are you so intent on separating the two from each other like they had nothing to do with each other, when the very people at the time in the Nazi party did not make such an attempt?

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
You can't be serious:russ:

Their entire argument hinges on there being an openly transgender community in Germany that the Nazis targeted before Jews, which is insane. They burned a research library in 1933, while terrible, was far from the first time that Nazis engaged in domestic terrorism.
I don't give a rat's ass about the OP's argument. A homosexual doctor had been doing research on the topic since the late 1800's/early 1900's. Going on tours to discuss these things. If the Nazis hadn't burned down his practice, destroyed his research, especially considering how prominent Germany was at the time, things would be a lot different now.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know why I didn’t like the green new deal bill?
It wasn’t a bill, it was a collage of bills.

You can’t put everything in one boat, it will sink & you won’t get as much support.
This is not reality. Seems like single group focused policies are either unpopular for folks assuming favoritism (Israel policies) or popular for being racist.

You're talking about national politics here. Collages of bills are the entire show

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
I don't give a rat's ass about the OP's argument. A homosexual doctor had been doing research on the topic since the late 1800's/early 1900's. Going on tours to discuss these things. If the Nazis hadn't burned down his practice, destroyed his research, especially considering how prominent Germany was at the time, things would be a lot different now.
So?:bryan:

@3rdWorld said there were no transgenders, which is true, there wasn't a community of people who considered themselves inherently transgender, that's a modern distinction.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
No, Nazi Germany is not the German Empire, but they are the same people, they did tie themselves to the history of the other Reichs, and they were not so far apart in time that those who fought for the German Empire in WW1 were prominent leaders of the Nazi party during WW2. They are not two wholly separate entities like you are trying to make them out to be, when they themselves explicitly stated their own connection to their past.

Now my question to you is why are you so intent on separating the two from each other like they had nothing to do with each other, when the very people at the time in the Nazi party did not make such an attempt?

I’m being factually accurate and relying upon the work of German history scholars such as Neil Macgregor.

The German Empire and Nazi Germany are distinct entities.

Do you think the Holy Roman Empire, the first Reich, is Nazi Germany too?