The Nazi's Went After the Gays and Trans people first.....

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Bull.
It was homos and cross dressers getting carted like cattle..we never read about a single tranny in those huge history books.

So now these leaching ass trannys trying to write themselves into the holocaust :mjlol:

white people were funny about documenting anything about queers but yeah even though jews were the main targets nazis purged all sorts of other undesirables.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
One of you literally claimed there was no distinction, unless you’ve gone back to edit your previous claims.
Breh go back and quote where you suspect I wrote that, I don't think I've even went back and edited spelling mistakes in this thread.

Saying there is no distinction between The Holy Roman Empire, The German Empire and Nazi Germany is some insane shyt, I was commenting on the atrocities of those nations and how they contributed to their political tradition of rationalizing oppression. That same latent tradition lent precedence to nationalists, trans people weren't purposefully used as a 'soft target' before others in Germany to 'test the waters', which is the whole point. They had a history of doing this to other groups of people consistently over many generations.

literally the first result :comeon:

That wiki article is 2 paragraphs rehashing the same point that was already broken down itt, there was no transgender community in 1900s Germany and Hirschfeld was primarily focused on homosexuals.

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
Funny how nothing is being posted on Social Media about the Nazi's extermination of " Gypsy's, immigrants, and anyone else not fitting the "nordic" stereotype.

Got no problem with the LGBTQ community, but stop trying to be the center of attention.

Can't have it both ways.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Breh go back and quote where you suspect I wrote that, I don't think I've even went back and edited spelling mistakes in this thread.

Saying there is no distinction between The Holy Roman Empire, The German Empire and Nazi Germany is some insane shyt, I was commenting on the atrocities of those nations and how they contributed to their political tradition of rationalizing oppression. That same latent tradition lent precedence to nationalists, trans people weren't purposefully used as a 'soft target' before others in Germany to 'test the waters', which is the whole point. They had a history of doing this to other groups of people consistently over many generations.

That wiki article is 2 paragraphs rehashing the same point that was already broken down itt, there was no transgender community in 1900s Germany and Hirschfeld was primarily focused on homosexuals.
the wikipedia article literally mentions "community"

2nd result
The Early 20th-Century ID Cards That Kept Trans People Safe From Harassment

Katharina T., a resident of Berlin in the early 20th century, had a deep voice and masculine appearance, and preferred to wear men’s clothing at home and in public. In 1908, they—there’s no record of which pronoun Katharina preferred—went to visit the sexual reformer and “sexologist” Magnus Hirschfeld, to apply for official documentation that would allow them to wear men’s clothing in public: a “transvestite pass.”

Perhaps dozens of these passes were granted by German police between 1909 and 1933, the year Adolf Hitler became chancellor. The term “transvestitism” at that time encompassed people of all gender identities, from those who occasionally wore men’s or women’s clothes on weekends, to those who today might well identify instead as transgender, a term that was not in common usage at the time. Cross-dressing individuals were vulnerable to arbitrary decisions of the police, usually according to how well they “passed.” While it wasn’t illegal to cross-dress, per se, the practice often led to charges of being a “public nuisance,” which could mean six weeks’ imprisonment or a fine of 150 marks—and police were “often keen to exercise their extensive regulatory powers,” writes historian Kate Caplan in “The Administration of Gender Identity in Nazi Germany,” a 2011 paper in History Workshop Journal.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
My results are different, why not just link the article?

This isn't conclusive evidence, and they weren't what we consider today to be transgender, they were closer to cross dressers .

"Perhaps dozens" "Those who today might well identify instead as transgender":comeon:

Oh, well if the Wikipedia article mentioned it...:russ: like I said before, transgender revisionist history

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
One of you literally claimed there was no distinction, unless you’ve gone back to edit your previous claims.
Bullshyt. Neither one of us claimed there was no distinction. I posted asking you to actually point to where that was stated by me. You have fallen into using misrepresentation and lies in your arguments now too.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency

2nd result
I suggest you use a source other than the Wikipedia.

"Although Wikipedia is a good place to start your research, it is not a credible source that you should use to cite from. Wikipedia allows multiple users to edit, and it is not safe to assume that the facts presented there have been checked before publishing them."

bnew

Veteran
Daps
My results are different, why not just link the article?

This isn't conclusive evidence, and they weren't what we consider today to be transgender, they were closer to cross dressers .

"Perhaps dozens" "Those who today might well identify instead as transgender":comeon:

Oh, well if the Wikipedia article mentioned it...:russ: like I said before, transgender revisionist history
not sure why your results were different than mine but the page title was in the quoted text.

all i had to do was a 3 keyword search to find results that contradict what you've said.

Last edited:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
not sure why your results were different than mine but the page title was in the quoted text.

all i had to do was a 3 keyword search to find results that contardict what you've said.
We talked about this surgery earlier itt, transvestites are not the same as transgender people and your argument is built on extending the modern definition of transgender to cross dressers in the early 1900s. You're also conflating a few reassignment surgeries to a supposedly thriving nonexistent trans community that the Nazis made priority number one. You don't have enough evidence to make your claim, just a few outliers. You, and these lgbt journalists/historians, are reaching.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Funny how nothing is being posted on Social Media about the Nazi's extermination of " Gypsy's, immigrants, and anyone else not fitting the "nordic" stereotype.

Got no problem with the LGBTQ community, but stop trying to be the center of attention.

Can't have it both ways.
You got Polish people in 2023 acting like they're Nazis.

Last name end with ski talking about golly I'm so aryan

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
This is madness
They represent such a tiny small percentage of the population but enjoy insane levels of over-representation.

Trans people do t even want equality, they are demanding preferential treatment!
Over-representation?

Only time I see trans shyt in my life besides June is the Coli