The Nazi's Went After the Gays and Trans people first.....

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Even worse, historically speaking it's not that long a period of time :russ:

A person could have lived though the German Empire, Republic and Nazi Germany.

They shared political motivations and history, the people, not the literal name of the governments:what:

The German Empire and Nazi Germany didn’t share the same political motivations. For instance, the German Empire didn’t want to exterminate Slavs, Jews, and Roma…

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
I’m being factually accurate and relying upon the work of German history scholars such as Neil Macgregor.

The German Empire and Nazi Germany are distinct entities.

Do you think the Holy Roman Empire, the first Reich, is Nazi Germany too?
When did I say any of the previous ones are Nazi Germany? Please, point me to where I stated that, because right now you are misrepresenting my position. I said the Nazi saw themselves as a continuation, I never said those Reichs saw themselves Nazis. I even placed up a source that proved my point. Now please, place up a source that states the opposite of my source. You know, a website I can go to and a snippet I can read.

Daps
When did I say any of the previous ones are Nazi Germany? Please, point me to where I stated that, because right now you are misrepresenting my position. I said the Nazi saw themselves as a continuation, I never said those Reichs saw themselves Nazis. I even placed up a source that proved my point. Now please, place up a source that states the opposite of my source. You know, a website I can go to and a snippet I can read.
L
O
L
Just using words and not understanding the meaning is wild

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
The German Empire and Nazi Germany are distinct entities.
Do you think the Holy Roman Empire, the first Reich, is Nazi Germany too?
The German Empire and Nazi Germany didn’t share the same political motivations. For instance, the German Empire didn’t want to exterminate Slavs, Jews, and Roma…

Anti-Semitism in Germany wasn't pushed to the extreme, but it existed throughout German history, I'm speaking on latent colonial German exceptionalism, 'Sonderweg'. These political sentiments last generations, you can't pin them on only the Nazis.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
L
O
L
Just using words and not understanding the meaning is wild

You really think you are making a pertinent point with this post? You have devolved down into childish antics now. Perhaps you could win more to your side if you were actually a bit more socially mature and able to make your points without misrepresenting other people's positions and outright lies. Seriously, you state you had a class in political science, so I would expect you to argue like an adult not a high schooler.

Daps
You really think you are making a pertinent point with this post? You have devolved down into childish antics now. Perhaps you could win more to your side if you were actually a bit more socially mature and able to make your points without misrepresenting other people's positions and outright lies. Seriously, you state you had a class in political science, so I would expect you to argue like an adult not a high schooler.
Another lol have a good day man

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

You claimed that the German Empire and Nazi Germany were not distinct entities.

They are in terms of territory, culture, population, economics, governmental structure, foreign policy etc etc

Even the Prussian Junker class were neutered by Hitler and made subservient to him. They no longer ran Germany…

This book is a good primer on the history of Germany over the last 2,000 years which can educate you:

Here’s a good book on Prussia:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Anti-Semitism in Germany wasn't pushed to the extreme, but it existed throughout German history, I'm speaking on latent colonial German exceptionalism, 'Sonderweg'. These political sentiments last generations, you can't pin them on only the Nazis.

Based on your claims, do you think the Holy Roman Empire is not distinct from Nazi Germany?

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Germany prior to the 3rd reich was an absolute cess pool. Gay shyt. Trans shyt. Degenerate behavior everywhere. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Stopping the plague of homosexuality is not a bad thing.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Based on your claims, do you think the Holy Roman Empire is not distinct from Nazi Germany?

@Uachet and I didn't claim there was no distinction, I even explicitly stated there were differences, we were referencing the connection between colonialism and fascism, the personal politics and prejudices of Europeans in that general region. Empires of the past influenced 1900s Germany, and 1900s nationalists emulated empires of the past, Nazi Germany was a political regression.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
@Uachet and I didn't claim there was no distinction, I even explicitly stated there were differences, we were referencing the connection between colonialism and fascism, the personal politics and prejudices of Europeans in that general region. Empires of the past influenced 1900s Germany, and 1900s nationalists emulated empires of the past, Nazi Germany was a political regression.

One of you literally claimed there was no distinction, unless you’ve gone back to edit your previous claims.