The "Nas Lost" Period Was One Of The Most Bizarre Segments In Hip Hop History

Gravity

Banned
Daps
It made no sense. It was like a three year period too. Never understood it. Nikkaz was writing books about it, misspelling the nikka name. Fukkin weirdos

images
Blame his legion of insufferable cocksuckers. I've said this several times, Kobe and nas have the worst fan bases on the Internet and it's not even close.
There was a huge, "TAKEOVER WAS BETTER" movement by Jay dikkriders back then
Here's a perfect example. According to nas cocksuckers, you're not even allowed to have the opinion that takeover was better than ether.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blame his legion of insufferable cocksuckers. I've said this several times, Kobe and nas have the worst fan bases on the Internet and it's not even close.

Here's a perfect example. According to nas cocksuckers, you're not even allowed to have the opinion that takeover was better than ether.
Some opinions are just bad though, and defy logic.

You can be of the opinion that fire is cold, but reality is that fire is hot. You can be of the opinion that takeover was better, but reality says otherwise

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even tho I'm a nas stan, gotta admit he took a lot of Ls in the late 2000s decade.

He seems way better positioned now, those investments made him comfortable now we're back to seeing nas in his true form instead of media headline nas.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
I actually was only lurking during this period and I guess not much because I don't even remember Nas Lost back then :yeshrug:
I started actively posting in 2012 on here and Nas "stans" were the best posters :wow:
Not were we still are the best posters:naswon: But when they tried to bring that shyt on here we shut them bytches down:trillmatic:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Some opinions are just bad though, and defy logic.

You can be of the opinion that fire is cold, but reality is that fire is hot. You can be of the opinion that takeover was better, but reality says otherwise
You prove my point. This type of idiocy and unashamed dikkriding is why some people take pleasure in clowning nas.