The "Nas Lost" Period Was One Of The Most Bizarre Segments In Hip Hop History

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know if he actually lost, but for a short period of time Cam was going hard on that nikka with the comedy..and he's funny as fukk, and Nas "stans" made it fun to utilize said comedy against them as well.

Bruh Cam's disses against Nas were brutal and hilarious at the same damn time
Severely massacred, we really gonna laugh at ya
The Mac Milli blast at ya, you really run to Africa
Stupid, sucker for love, home plenty
Nelson Mandela? We all boned Winnie!

The Fukk Nas Coalition lost it when he said that

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Nah those jokes.came after. Fact the founders of smartrnupnas and Nas lost movement were all dispset cac stans. Running as the movement. They spread that shyt online like a wild fire. They were to Cam what I guess future hive is if that's a real thing. Young fanatics who saw their idol being dragged into some beef and responded by basically doing what would be meeming Nas whole life.

this

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
I posted on sohh in the early 2000's and that shyt without a doubt originated with them camron/Dipset stans:scusthov::russell:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Jay admitted losing on BP2 though.
:stopitslime:Exhibit #1040 why nas fans are the worst. You cats just can't let the shyt go and will literally ride till you die. The battle has been squashed for over a decade and Nas fans are still riding. This is why I can't really take yall seriously as hiphop fans. Nas/Kobe fans are just waaaay too emotional to the point where it clearly overrides objectivity.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:stopitslime:Exhibit #1040 why nas fans are the worst. You cats just can't let the shyt go and will literally ride till you die. The battle has been squashed for over a decade and Nas fans are still riding. This is why I can't really take yall seriously as hiphop fans. Nas/Kobe fans are just waaaay too emotional to the point where it clearly overrides objectivity.
full

I'm responding to what was being discussed in the thread. Kind of silly to maintain Takeover is better than Ether when Jay himself said he lost.
And Jay is in my Top 10 GOAT list. I'm trying to find out who these Nas stans are who think Jay is trash.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
full

I'm responding to what was being discussed in the thread. Kind of silly to maintain Takeover is better than Ether when Jay himself said he lost.
And Jay is in my Top 10 GOAT list. I'm trying to find out who these Nas stans are who think Jay is trash.
Jay never said he lost, you're just cherry picking and twisting a line to satisfy your insecurity as a Nas cocksucker. This why you're part of the worst fanbase of all. You clowns are the equivalent of trump supporters.