The "Nas Lost" Period Was One Of The Most Bizarre Segments In Hip Hop History

Worl Boss 1Don

One Don if anno me ah Tesha Miller
Daps
........ some powerful posting in this thread :lawd:....
Started when Nas called Cam'ron's album trash during his radio rant. The Dipset stanbase on sohh was heavy at that time and they went at Nas hard.

Craziest shyt was when someone made the Ghost of Ann Jones alias :mjlol:
the bad guy , the legendary badguy, muh fukkn badguy ,anne jones , annes coffin , olu the mississippi coward , typical nas stan , post aids camron = worl boss

Last edited:

vampire xtc

The E-Legend
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i can tell a lot of ya are young lol

"nas lost"

or the variations "nazz lost" or "nazz lawst" etc...

was a huge thing on the actual nas forum

it was honestly said more by die hard nas stans than any "haters' to be real

he made a lot of moves that die hard fans on the nasforum were literally like ayo wtf nas lol

that sparked it but then as things would happen

carmen child support issues

kelis issues

reality show on mtv that never aired with kelis

nore smashing him in the head with a flower pot story

nas signs to defjam/jay

all prompted "nas lawst" posts lol

the above posted gif images and WAY more not posted i recall a phone pole with a missing posted changed to nas lost and a picture of nas in a party where he was the only black person lol

its kinda just became a trendy thing to say lol

like nas album pushed back "nas lawst" etc..

it started on the original sony forum for nas back in the day but it really didnt spark up big untill the forums that sprung up after it

as during this period he was his most active in years

there was a nas lost website dedicated to nas lost stuff lol

also it still exists but smarten up nas was the name of a website that stemmed from it lol

it was hilarious at the time to post just kinda became forum lingo

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I think most of it came from Nas not being as rich as Jay Z.
Nah those jokes.came after. Fact the founders of smartrnupnas and Nas lost movement were all dispset cac stans. Running as the movement. They spread that shyt online like a wild fire. They were to Cam what I guess future hive is if that's a real thing. Young fanatics who saw their idol being dragged into some beef and responded by basically doing what would be meeming Nas whole life.

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Nah those jokes.came after. Fact the founders of smartrnupnas and Nas lost movement were all dispset cac stans. Running as the movement. They spread that shyt online like a wild fire. They were to Cam what I guess future hive is if that's a real thing. Young fanatics who saw their idol being dragged into some beef and responded by basically doing what would be meeming Nas whole life.
Nah, I think it started when Jeezy said Nas don't bust his gun.