The "Nas Lost" Period Was One Of The Most Bizarre Segments In Hip Hop History

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
it's just nikkas hopping on trends for attention and nikkas doing the most to get attention from the nikkas hopping on trends.

You get it every few years. It becomes popular to laugh at a rapper.

or a trend.

Or a person with certain personality "flaws".

It could be Cappadonna, Left handed folks, Ja Rule, red haired people, guys who don't have good relationships with their moms, Nas, "nice" guys.

It's ingrained in nikkas who spent too much time watching older women hop from trend(y nikka) to trend(y nikka).

it is what it is. :francis:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
I have never heard of the Nas Lost period.

That said: Nas lost vs Jay in the battle and in every statistical category in career and life (hits, beat selection, Bey vs Milkshake girl (I forgot her name) etc. etc.) so it would be logical for people to say ´Nas Lost´.

That said: Illmatic was amazing. Most things after that not counting a hot single here or there was just not up to par.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I have never heard of the Nas Lost period.

That said: Nas lost vs Jay in the battle and in every statistical category in career and life (hits, beat selection, Bey vs Milkshake girl (I forgot her name) etc. etc.) so it would be logical for people to say ´Nas Lost´.

That said: Illmatic was amazing. Most things after that not counting a hot single here or there was just not up to par.
Not really At all.

• Dap
Reactions: hex