The "Nas Lost" Period Was One Of The Most Bizarre Segments In Hip Hop History

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
As a Nas fan, I have to admit that shyt was funny because every so called failure or faults of Nas or anything his fingers touch they hit us with Nas lost. We got some great meme, gifs, threads alot of laughs from the shyt, The Nas lost crossover to Blogs, Magazines and shyt

Last edited:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
i do miss Intilectual reciprocal though:mjcry:
giphy.gif

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
It made no sense. It was like a three year period too. Never understood it. Nikkaz was writing books about it, misspelling the nikka name. Fukkin weirdos

images

breh, it was way more than a 3 year run

I think it was a bunch white kids who love ignorant rap and despised Nas for coming with intelligence.
Came in here to say this, I would say c00ns as well

Real nikkas fukk with Nas :ahh:

if my memory is correct - it started with a poster on the IC allhiphop name ecks who supposedly was a mexican from texas
:snoop:

but anywayz, shyt was brilliant... and it became one of the best saying on the internet....
BTW -had nothing to do with cacs & c00ns - nas like every other rapper has his fanBase & his detractors

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

if my memory is correct - it started with a poster on the IC allhiphop name ecks who supposedly was a mexican from texas

but anywayz, shyt was brilliant... and it became one of the best saying on the internet....
BTW -had nothing to do with cacs & c00ns - nas like every other rapper has his fanBase & his detractors
What was brilliant about it? It was a low key undercover obsession.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps

Or was it STHRN a Mexican and Cacc mixed? I used to have epic battles with him in the Donkey...but STHRN and ECKS was there I don't remember which one started Nas Lost