the most attractive woman you've ever seen?

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
This is a hard question.

• Most attractive Regular woman : Can't answer. Sorry :yeshrug:

• Regular Woman i had the strongest attraction for : :jbhmm: This black woman, 6 ft, nice body, worked in makeup at this mall in houston. Met her probably back in 2010. She was so fine, i'd woke up the next morning after meeting her with one of the hardest erections i ever had. She was on my mind like crazy. My mind was consumed with her.

• Most attractive "Celebrity" women of all time : Beyonce(Crazy in Love Era), Mya, Alicia Keyes, Aaliyah(RIP), Lauren London, N'bushe Wright (Dead Presidents), Sanna Lathan, Sincerely isyss (Hip hop model)

• Sexiest Video of all time:

:ld: I added other areas.

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Probably Melyssa Ford. I like her demeanor and everything...too bad I'm not a 7 figgy niggy, and she seems to get around.

Also Keri Hilson

Baddest woman I ever seen in real life was like a slightly thicker Salli Richardson looking woman. The whole scene was strange as shyt...I was in Miami with my boys, and her and her dude/pimp came walking down the street. We were eating, and she just eyed our whole team while her dude kept walking...he didn't seem to care. Either he was just cool with flaunting his lady, or she was tricking.

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
Cause the dudes black he has to be an athlete in ordee to pull good looking women?
his point was that he couldn't have been some regular dude with a 10/10 gf and another girl on his arm, he must have money through playing ball to have her, you need to calm down, it's not that serious.

bytch ass fakkit

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
his point was that he couldn't have been some regular dude with a 10/10 gf and another girl on his arm, he must have money through playing ball to have her, you need to calm down, it's not that serious.

bytch ass fakkit
Say its not that serious but get in your feelings and start throwing random insults brehs :mjlol: anddd youd suck a trannies tities but throw the word faq around

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
Say its not that serious but get in your feelings and start throwing random insults brehs :mjlol:
insulting someone for saying something stupid is not equal to calling for someone to be banned over a pretty harmless comment.

now get the fukk on, dummy:umad:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Again. Now and forever.

Mary Elizabeth Winstead

Mary-Elizabeth-Winstead.jpg
:mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In person on the surface level, man I can't call it. I see legit super attractive women all the time.

Attractiveness on the internet and media is generic for me at this point.:manny:

So much of a persons beauty comes from there personality or something inward for me personally. So alot of "attractive" to others women I find :yeshrug:

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

bytch ass fakkit
Who are you arguing with? I have them on ignore so I can't see the posts. What did he say about what I said?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is a hard question.

• Most attractive Regular woman : Can't answer. Sorry :yeshrug:

• Regular Woman i had the strongest attraction for : :jbhmm: This black woman, 6 ft, nice body, worked in makeup at this mall in houston. Met her probably back in 2010. She was so fine, i'd woke up the next morning after meeting her with one of the hardest erections i ever had. She was on my mind like crazy. My mind was consumed with her.

• Most attractive "Celebrity" women of all time : Beyonce(Crazy in Love Era), Mya, Alicia Keyes, Aaliyah(RIP), Lauren London, N'bushe Wright (Dead Presidents), Sanna Lathan, Sincerely isyss (Hip hop model)

• Sexiest Video of all time:

:ld: I added other areas.

That Ciara video still :whew: