the most attractive woman you've ever seen?

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This chick I ran into like back in 2005 or something. I was working at Wal-Mart, and I saw what ould only be a damn HYBRID. Glasses, long hair, a little shorter than me. fukking ideal for a nikka like me. Looked white, but in a closer view she could of been something else, perhaps mixed. The ass was ridiculous; like it wasn't no big ass ghetto booty, but just the shape and curvature had a nikka like :ohhh::noah: IDK what it was, but that shyt was mesmerizing....

I like to think she gave me the "eye". but who knows...she came and asked where a couple of things were. Instead of walking her to it, I pointed that out, being the oblivious moron I was. It even looked like she rolled her eyes when I was pointing shyt out, like she wanted a nikka to holla. I STILL hate myself for not even trying to this day.....:damn::damn::damn::deadrose:

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
deepika-padukone-3.jpg

423784-deepika-padukone.jpg

Hands down the most beautiful girl in the world. :noah:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Some chick I saw with a buddy/co-worker while we were on a business trip in Arlington. We were talking and shyt while waiting for the elevator, and then she walked out the elevator of our hotel dressed like a modern-day African/Jamaican princess. Beautiful face, :damn: body, long black hair (I think dreads or twists) done up, one of the prettiest/most toned stomachs I had ever seen, ass was on :lawd:

Let me tell you, my boy and I were speechless, mouth agape. Our convo stopped as soon as we saw her. I honest to God couldn't do anything but look at her. I was stunned silent by how bad/beautiful she was. And I think she HAD to have known she was bad and that we were staring.

Will say this, it damn sure strengthened an already strong desire to move to Texas.

That was one of two times the sight of a woman has left me speechless. The first time was back in college when I was walking to class and this redbone with a blue tank top had walked by me. She had on shades and her hair was done up in a bun, but her lips looked absolutely succulent.

I double-taked. Hell, I fukkin' triple-taked. I couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing. I about skipped class just to follow her and try and get at her, even though I knew that she was probably out of my league. Had she looked back she would have seen this :wow: on my face.

Last edited:

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
I seen this biracial woman at Whole Foods that I subconsciously followed around. I just wanted to see her again.

But by far the most attractive woman I've ever seen was at Coachella. She was tall, olive skinned, long brown hair. She was a certified 30 in the 10 point system. She was walking with a black dude who I'm going to assume just because of her beauty was some sort of football or basketball player. No way he's an everyday nikka pulling chicks like her and the craziest thing is is he had her on his left side while he had another chick on his right (bad but in no way drop your jaw like the other girl).

NBA/NFL nikkas out here winning.
Can't even hate.

Honorary mention:
This 60 something year old Black lady. She was SO gorgeous. You could tell in her day she had the pull. Her husband was just standing on the side waiting for her to finish talking to me faithfully. And she talked like she ran things too. lol
Im telling yall bout this poster need that ban:mjpls: