the most attractive woman you've ever seen?

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
1-garcelle-beauvais.jpg

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
Who are you arguing with? I have them on ignore so I can't see the posts. What did he say about what I said?
it's just that dumb bytch Yagirlsideman, you know how sensitive he is. He is saying you should be banned for saying that a black man can only get a good looking woman if he's a ball player.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
it's just that dumb bytch Yagirlsideman, you know how sensitive he is. He is saying you should be banned for saying that a black man can only get a good looking woman if he's a ball player.
Looool. Ok. I figured.

That's some real dumb logic, though.
If you there was a very flashy wealth married man, wouldn't you assume his wife would be a baddie? What average Jane can pull a rich nikka and make him wife? nikkas here admit they ain't even trynna hear a chick if she ain't bad. Lol.

Shorty was just the most gorgeous woman I ever seen. That's it that's all and obviously her love is for sale since she was hand in hand with a nikka who was holding his other hand with another baddie.

Yeah your everyday nikka totally got it like that
:deadmanny:

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
it's just that dumb bytch Yagirlsideman, you know how sensitive he is. He is saying you should be banned for saying that a black
Damn atleast @ a nikka if you feel so strongly, talking bout me like we know eachother :mjlol:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Looool. Ok. I figured.

That's some real dumb logic, though.
If you there was a very flashy wealth married man, wouldn't you assume his wife would be a baddie? What average Jane can pull a rich nikka and make him wife? nikkas here admit they ain't even trynna hear a chick if she ain't bad. Lol.

Shorty was just the most gorgeous woman I ever seen. That's it that's all and obviously her love is for sale since she was hand in hand with a nikka who was holding his other hand with another baddie.

Yeah your everyday nikka totally got it like that
:deadmanny:
I feel you but all ballers don't play ball.