the most attractive woman you've ever seen?

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug::yeshrug::yeshrug: ima keep it one hunned and not even say any woman in the media/ig, because its all a facade. I would say one of my first girlfriends :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry: just a regular round the way girl, but she was point.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
oprah300.jpg

Oprah all day

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
The most attractive woman I ever saw worked at Starbucks. I believe she was Sri Lankan. She was very dark and had this long light ash brown hair. She was tall, thin and had huge breasts. She was stunning. After I saw her was probably the first time I ever felt attracted to another woman. I use to get nervous and my palms would sweat. She as so nice and I would go down there everyday to flirt with her. She flirted back too. :banderas: I wasn't the person I am today. Today I'd go down their and scoop that. :cape:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The most attractive woman I ever saw worked at Starbucks. I believe she was Sri Lankan. She was very dark and had this long light ash brown hair. She was tall, thin and had huge breasts. She was stunning. After I saw her was probably the first time I ever felt attracted to another woman. I use to get nervous and my palms would sweat. She as so nice and I would go down there everyday to flirt with her. She flirted back too. :banderas: I wasn't the person I am today. Today I'd go down their and scoop that. :cape:

So you know what we as men go through now huh?

:ohlawd:
:salute: