the most attractive woman you've ever seen?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shakira.

Side note: the other day I watched "El Nino" -- a spanish movie about kids who become drug traffickers, and this girl Mariam Bachir played a Moroccan. She was beautiful in that movie. But for whatever reason, she looks a lot more light skinned in her modeling pictures. She was pretty dark in the film...and prettier. I dunno, there's something about her eyes that I like. Not saying she's the most beautiful girl ever tho...but she's okay

:manny:

478445950-mariam-bachir-attends-to-the-holidays-gettyimages.jpg

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I seen this biracial woman at Whole Foods that I subconsciously followed around. I just wanted to see her again.

But by far the most attractive woman I've ever seen was at Coachella. She was tall, olive skinned, long brown hair. She was a certified 30 in the 10 point system. She was walking with a black dude who I'm going to assume just because of her beauty was some sort of football or basketball player. No way he's an everyday nikka pulling chicks like her and the craziest thing is is he had her on his left side while he had another chick on his right (bad but in no way drop your jaw like the other girl).

NBA/NFL nikkas out here winning.
Can't even hate.

Honorary mention:
This 60 something year old Black lady. She was SO gorgeous. You could tell in her day she had the pull. Her husband was just standing on the side waiting for her to finish talking to me faithfully. And she talked like she ran things too. lol

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
If we're talking just roundabout every day life there's this one dark skinned GODDESS who I used to work with before I got promoted who legit had me like

The first moment I layed eyes on her. This chick was a perfect 10 drawn straight out of my dreams. We talked for a few months but ultimately we were on two different wavelengths mentally so I had to cut it off.

Now if we're talking including celebrities and/or people we've never actually met then Teyonah Paris is the standard by which beauty should be judged

That woman would have me simping with absolutely ZERO shame :whew:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I was 18 years old attending the taste of Chicago

I saw the most beautiful woman in the world

She legit made me admit to my bisexuality :whew:

WHen I started working at the art institute of Chicago back in college , I started working with another dime :noah:

Black women are so beautiful and majestic looking to me :wow:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
If we're talking just roundabout every day life there's this one dark skinned GODDESS who I used to work with before I got promoted who legit had me like

The first moment I layed eyes on her. This chick was a perfect 10 drawn straight out of my dreams. We talked for a few months but ultimately we were on two different wavelengths mentally so I had to cut it off.

Now if we're talking including celebrities and/or people we've never actually met then Teyonah Paris is the standard by which beauty should be judged

That woman would have me simping with absolutely ZERO shame :whew:
That's how the chick I saw at the taste looked but her ass was way bigger and she was a bit older...she was beautiful though. ..natural curly hair and all :banderas: