the most attractive woman you've ever seen?

chosen92GOAT

From a boy to a king
Daps
Again. Now and forever.

Mary Elizabeth Winstead

Mary-Elizabeth-Winstead.jpg
Dame u got bad taste

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
/ Sophia Loren is definitely not all that but them old school Hollywood actresses all weren't really anything special Imo

Charlise theron might be

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
In Barcelona on a beach I saw a girl that looked some type of obscure south American, maybe Peruvian or some shyt. I have never look at a woman an felt something close to fear at how attractive she was. Legit had me on :whoa::damn:perfect body face and I mean perfect, there is no such thing as a 10/10 but she a 9.9999999:wow:
any fairly large European city will be full of dimes

Daps
Most attractive girl is hard to choose, but anyways:

High school freshmen year girl was Vietnamese and black light skinned. Real gorgeous face (that glo), hair was brown medium length, green eyes, body was aight nothing to go crazy over.

Another was mixed, I saw her on the school bus on the way from college. She sat right next to me. Look like she was indian and black. Something similar to that. Dark curly hair in a ponytail, brown skin, gorgeous face(that glo), nice body. She looked like a pretty female anime character in the face.

As far as celebrities:

Prime Jessica alba
images

Zulay henao
images

Prime Garcelle Beauvais
images

From the curly head Gawdesses thread:

As Zo Williams would say, she's beautiful

tumblr_nff1js43mq1tztfuvo1_400.jpg

Even with this list it still don't feel 100% right. Extremely hard to pick "the one"

Kovu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BAY AREAAAAAAA!!!!
How do I embed IG posts? The girl I wanna post isn't exactly the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, cause livin in the Bay I be seein drop dead gorgeous women every day. But she's definitely the first IG girl I saw that made my jaw drop and make me say

giphy.gif

giphy.gif