The most Alpha thing a man can do is live off of a woman.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But for how long? And how attractive is she?

If she's attractive its only a matter of time a better man comes along and she throws the bum to the curb. You can't fight human nature. And women are biologically conditioned to mate with the highest value male.

If she's an old fat ugly bytch then she probably can't do any better than this good looking but broke guy. And at the end of the day is this really a win for the guy? I would say its a monumental L because no man dreams of being a man whore to an old fat ugly broad.
We can agree on that
If an attractive woman is tricking on you expect it to be temporary
She either is going to get tired of you or wants a more serious relationship

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate relying on anyone for money or my livelihood. I prefer being a provider, aslong as she brings something to the table, besides ass or titties.

Gwoppo

All Star
Daps
Maybe if shorty rich. Like the felon/billionaire shyt

but OP way off on this one

I feel the last paragraph tho

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
[
I advise men against situations where the woman controls everything - it breeds serious disrespect.

One of my friends has a man who’s whole life is controlled by my friend.

He don’t even see his boys anymore.

She’s the only one who drives and has a car so he relies on her for transport.

He moved in with her to HER house so he can’t talk too tough or he’ll get thrown out.

He confessed to a mutual friend that he forgot to buy flour once and she backhanded him.

“Babe I forgot the -“

giphy.gif

He swore her to secrecy and she told me an hour after he told her. His boys would’ve reminded him women gossip:hubie:
:russ:

sunny80

All Star
Daps
I don't think you understand what male/female sexual relationships are really about. You prolly think its about love and all these other silly notions. The truth is this. Sex is about SURVIVAL. Everyone animal on earth is driven to have sex for the same reason. We are trying to pass on our genes.

Because women are the weaker sex they evolved to look to men for their survival. That is why money is important. Not because women actually care about the actual cash but instead a man with lots of money has attributes that make him capable of helping a woman survive. Looks also matter because they are a sign of the quality of genes someone has. Think of the physical attributes we find attractive in the opposite sex. They are typically signals for good health. Personality is irrelevant. Its not neccesary for survival.

Study the animal kingdom and genetics. It'll teach you everything you need to know about why men and women behave the way we do. Its why I have no patience for silly arguments like the ones you keep posting. They are based on ignorance of reality.
Personality is one of the first things we look for in men :mjlol: Poor social skills will not get you far with women.

sunny80

All Star
Daps
How can you get good social skills?
By actually observing, socializing and communicating with women. Practice developing your conversation skills. A socially awkward man repels women no matter how big his pockets are or how cute he is. There is a thread about gems on dealing with women. There are good tips in there.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another thing an Alpha male knows female nature, so he doesn’t trip when a woman gets tired of him.
The “it’s your turn mentality “