The most Alpha thing a man can do is live off of a woman.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Depends on how he’s doing it, if you just a bum no, but I recently had a conversation with a homie and said he charged this girl we went to school with a band to fukk with him. That’s alpha.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Yo I had this fat white supervisor she asked me to move in with her on the low. She was like I’m”I just inherited my home and it’s paid for you should think about it. No bills” I said think about what?:yeshrug:
That's low key winning the lottery lol.

I understand why some guys would do it; a roof over your head, no bills, a car to drive around, in-house cat and she'll won't say shyt about cheating on her
:mjlol:

I wouldn't do it, and I'm not saying you'd do all that but I seen this exact scenario play in real time lol.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's low key winning the lottery lol.

I understand why some guys would do it; a roof over your head, no bills, a car to drive around, in-house cat and she'll won't say shyt about cheating on her
:mjlol:

I wouldn't do it, and I'm not saying you'd do all that but I seen this exact scenario play in real time lol.
I’d rather pay my own and have peace of mind than live off a fat white whale.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
This is what happens when you give a woman 5 star dikk apparently.

Any time I talk to a woman that has allowed this, it sounds like the sex was too good to pass up. He was her fukk doll. She complains it happened but she still let it happen, indicating she was ultimately fine with it. Read between the lines and you'll know he gave her premium dikk. Good dikk makes women go nuts and do irrational shyt.
This man knows

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
@™BlackPearl The Empress™ I feel you! But most girls need that lesson from a dad/male relative so we don’t have to go the bad experiences first. This isn’t something girls just inherently know if they encounter some bomb dikk before getting gamed up.

My man wasn’t a bum, but good sex alone will mess with your head. Good sex + money :francis::mjlol:

:mjcry: