The most Alpha thing a man can do is live off of a woman.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Alpha = attractive women seek you out with very little effort on your part. They are willing to offer you sex with no guarantee of commitment. They WANT you to commit but they will give you puzzy first. You don't need game because broads laugh at everything you say. As long as you have a pulse and can walk upright, you're getting the draws.

Perfect definition :tu:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This isn’t true. Women get at men all the time. Not even trying to brag but 90% of the girls I smashed my first year in college approached me first. They walked up to me in the laundry room, after class, at the dining hall, at bars and asked me a random question, then exchanged numbers with me. Some kept asking me to chill for months after I turned them down. On social media, women follow first, like pics and comment on stories to get the attention of guys they like. You can be antisocial and extremely lowkey but if you’re attractive women will still seek you out.

This is totally untrue. There are statistics that disprove it. Women almost never ask men out. You citing anecdotes without proof means nothing.

Why Don't Women Ask Men Out on First Dates?

62434-53000.jpg

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
the downside to this is that she's probably ugly or fat tho :francis:

This is a lie, cuz by nature....a woman is nurturing. They also want to take care of you (especially a male). It takes charm, wit, and mouthpiece, to harness it, in any woman. I don't give AF what the chick looks like. :yeshrug:

There's plenty of baddies w/ bum nggas. Most just can't get them what, cuz they're scared of women. I've said dozens of times on here...my lady is a business owner. She gets a way bigger bag than me. I could be the type of ngga, who implants myself, in her business/affairs. I DON'T. She knows the money, nor the bag, sways me, cuz there's millions of females w/ that get bags, or in a different opportunities. They can be got too. I'm not insecure about my shyt. Stop feelin like, cuz a MFer gotta bag over you...they're better than you, or hold more value than you, ol hoe ass insecure nggas. That's a weak mentality, and complete lack of confidence, in yourself. :mjlol:

Last edited:

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
Short term this can work (you can find an older divorced woman who has some money) but maintaining something like this long term would probably take a lot of psychological effort

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
This is totally untrue. There are statistics that disprove it. Women almost never ask men out. You citing anecdotes without proof means nothing.

62434-53000.jpg

You not handsome gang, cuz breh is stating facts. I've had women that were selling p*ssy either give me a freebie or a discount just off my looks alone. I've had women in long term serious relationships have me in their beds. I couldn't believe it either.

Manolo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

62434-53000.jpg
The issue is you’re relying too much on stats and theories and not enough on experience. shyt, in high school, a girl asked me to prom at lunch in front of the entire school. According to these stats, that’s impossible too. Women break their rules for the exceptions, which are attractive men.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
You not handsome gang, cuz breh is stating facts. I've had women that were selling p*ssy either give me a freebie or a discount just off my looks alone. I've had women in long term serious relationships have me in their beds. I couldn't believe it either.

Most of handsome gang has had this Experience but that doesnt disprove the data, it actually proves the data an acceptions.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Lotta short fat broke men with great personalities are virgins for life. Attraction is not a choice despite how badly you want it to be. Its biological hardwiring. Neither men nor women have a choice about what we are attracted to in the opposite sex. It was determined hundreds of thousands of years ago as our species evolved on the plains of Africa.

Women only care about 4things in men when it comes to mating: (1) Is he attractive / have swag (2) Can he protect me? (3) Can he provide for me? & (4) How does he look next to me on IG?

Having masculine attributes like being tall, muscular, aggressive, and assertive cover the protector role. While having skills to acquire lots of money in the modern world covers the provider role. Ideally women want to mate with a man that is both a protector and provider. But they will settle for one or the other if a guy with both qualities is unavailable.

Personality is nothing more than a silly notion human beings use to explain why they find certain people attrative versus others. Same with vibe and love. All are code words trying to explain unconscious hardwired behaviors. A man with no personality but good looks and money will always be swimming in more p*ssy than a short fat ugly man with the greatest personality on earth.

Edited.

“We look for personality”

:russ:

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
This is a lie, cuz by nature....a woman is nurturing. They also want to take care of you (especially a male). It takes charm, wit, and mouthpiece, to harness it, in any woman. I don't give AF what the chick looks like. :yeshrug:

:russ: you typed all that other shyt but the bolded was all i needed to see

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
There are several underlying issues that cause this type of social decay. When your basic needs are not being met, you develop a set of skills to survive no matter who you hurt in the process.

Crony capitalism, celebrity lies about lavish lifestyles portrayed to people in the media, overconsumption of these lies stoking the desire for more, More, MORE, against the backdrop of dire poverty, development of depression and anxiety from not being able to live up to these celebrity lies rendering men and women too scared to interact with one another, zero useful training in formal education for behavior or viable job skills....

So they create a world of bravado online bragging about the reality of vulnerability that comes with being dependent on someone of the opposite sex.

Did you know that increases in female cheating rates are directly linked to increases in female wages?

No matter how much work you do in a relationship behind the scenes, the person who is bringing in money holds the power. That low key was the whole purpose of women’s fight for equality. You placing your future in the hands of people who already have low self-esteem themselves and high levels of instability and volatility because our sorry ass society hasn't prepared you for success and is constantly undermining legitimate avenues of wealth while generationally cultivating entitlement, resentment and unreasonable standards and laziness in you. You taking a route women have traditionally taken to survive when they were forced to do so and banking on fickle human nature of somebody liking you temporarily.

But when you play p*ssy, you will get fukked.

Trying to control others for your own survival instead of growing your own skill sets is a recipe for disaster. This is a cry for help. We can clown OP but this type of hoe/pimp/scam/by any means necessary culture is just a symptom of unchecked crony capitalism and it’s not sustainable.
2a7bd20b56238ce791b1bd54f05d9f9f.jpeg
cd5e0a8d4079d475d62bd6e3aed02277--australian-politics-budget.jpg

4s0tl5.jpg

Last edited:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Lotta NBA players are ackward as fukk but been swimming in p*ssy since they could dunk.
This is true and I also noticed some professional athletes make bad choices in women and be getting swindled...but being an athlete alone gets them clout.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

NOTE: He said women approach men ALL THE TIME. Not women approach only handsome men sometimes. If he said the latter I would have let it pass. But he made it sound like women ask men out all the time. And the data totally disproves that sentiment.

With that said, even handsome men don't get asked out. Look at charts dumbass. Only 5% of women said they've ever asked a guy out. Women are by their nature feminine. Men are by their nature masculine. It is the masculine energy that initiates the relationship. Women that ask men out are not feminine but masculine. Not the type a guy would find attractive.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The issue is you’re relying too much on stats and theories and not enough on experience. shyt, in high school, a girl asked me to prom at lunch in front of the entire school. According to these stats, that’s impossible too. Women break their rules for the exceptions, which are attractive men.

This is the internet. Your anecdotes trying to look cool don't matter. You could be a fat 40 year old virgin lying through his teeth for all we know and these claims could be nothing more than fantasies.

I deal in biological truths and data. Women are by their nature designed to not ask men out. They are feminine. Its masculine energy that is assertive. And the data I posted supports that. You talking out your ass about women asking you out all the time is irrelevant. Remember you didn't limit this to just your experience. You stated "women approach men all the time". As if it was the norm. Any man who has actually dealt with women knows it isn't the norm. Only those inexperienced with women but are trying to sound cool online say such things.