The most Alpha thing a man can do is live off of a woman.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Thats why pimps were so respected.
Getting a bytch to give her money to and take care of a man while still being submissive, respectful and following directions goes against they very nature of using and being provided for by a man.
You gotta be that nikka.

Not to be confused wit those that live off a women while being treated like a bytch or little boy tho.

If you look at the women pimps typically “manage” that’s hardly worth my respect or admiration.

A hard working man who provides for his family is worthy of admiration and respect. A pimp who exploits vulnerable fat or busted women is not.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know so many brehs gonna be against this but hear me out. Yes, when you have your own money you do what you want. But there's a misconception that men who live off women are the bytches in the relationship, when that couldn't be more false.

9 outta 10 times the woman that the man is living off of is submissive AF. She'll tolerate whatever, and even though she can have power over him she never does. You know how wrapped around ya finger a chick must be to let you live off her and let you do wtf you want??? If that don't have you with high self esteem, nothing will.

If you got ya own money, you'll never know whether these women really love you or not. It's when you broke is when you really find out if a chick is down or not.

Dap rep

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of my boys was living like this for years off an older divorced white woman and one day she left all his shyt outside in trash bags and changed the locks. She used to pop up on me and him while we were out to make sure we weren’t with girls. A couple times I had to cover the tab because they shared accounts and she’d cancel his cards/empty the account when she got mad. In the end she saw him kissing on a coworker on an IG story and kicked him out without warning. Giving a woman that type of leverage over your life is a bad idea
No matter how much a bytch loves you or how good your dikk is, EVENTUALLY she’s gonna wake up and you’re gonna come home to your shyt on the lawn and her on FB blasting you for being a broke ass nikka. :francis:

Nothing Alpha about a woman having that kind of power over you.

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
I advise men against situations where the woman controls everything - it breeds serious disrespect.

One of my friends has a man who’s whole life is controlled by my friend.

He don’t even see his boys anymore.

She’s the only one who drives and has a car so he relies on her for transport.

He moved in with her to HER house so he can’t talk too tough or he’ll get thrown out.

He confessed to a mutual friend that he forgot to buy flour once and she backhanded him.

“Babe I forgot the -“

giphy.gif

He swore her to secrecy and she told me an hour after he told her. His boys would’ve reminded him women gossip:hubie:

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
This is why coli nikkas will continue to fail at getting women to like them :mjlol: the thread title alone is enough for a woman to not even give you the time of the day.

Y'all cats stay shooting yourselves in the foot and the funny part about it is how y'all say this stuff boldly and still think a woman gonna come to your direction :dead: even the simp-ish kind of woman would look the other way after hearing/reading some of these views you guys be sharing.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember once I was on this group date; 3 couples. One of the women in the group gets upset at her guy for the smallest thing and starts letting everyone know he's broke and lives off her. Tells him he ain’t shyt in front of everyone.

You hate to see it

But whats worse is that the woman chose him.. So every foul word she said against him was a shot at herself.. Because she picked him..

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why coli nikkas will continue to fail at getting women to like them :mjlol: the thread title alone is enough for a woman to not even give you the time of the day.

Y'all cats stay shooting yourselves in the foot and the funny part about it is how y'all say this stuff boldly and still think a woman gonna come to your direction :dead: even the simp-ish kind of woman would look the other way after hearing/reading some of these views you guys be sharing.
I know you’re not going to answer, but what was said wrong
Females are going fukk with the top dogs the other guys are going to get what the alpha male doesn’t want
It’s always been like that