The most Alpha thing a man can do is live off of a woman.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know you’re not going to answer, but what was said wrong
Females are going fukk with the top dogs the other guys are going to get what the alpha male doesn’t want
It’s always been like that

This lifestyle isn't for the long run.. You'll always find yourself seeking shelter under a woman.. Sooner or later you'll be forced to live on the streets because no woman is going to take car of some bumb forever..

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This lifestyle isn't for the long run.. You'll always find yourself seeking shelter under a woman.. Sooner or later you'll be forced to live on the streets because no woman is going to take car of some bumb forever..
I agree like I told the other poster either she’s going to get tired of your a$$ or she wants to take the relationship to another level.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Yeah. Nevermind being strong and dependable.

Find you a retarded ass woman to pay your way

The feeling of

being a man

and

taking care of her

Is pretty great too.

Get it not twisted. I am talking about buying food, booze, weed, tickets to things.

I am not talking about paying bills or caring for the next man's children

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
I know so many brehs gonna be against this but hear me out. Yes, when you have your own money you do what you want. But there's a misconception that men who live off women are the bytches in the relationship, when that couldn't be more false.

9 outta 10 times the woman that the man is living off of is submissive AF. She'll tolerate whatever, and even though she can have power over him she never does. You know how wrapped around ya finger a chick must be to let you live off her and let you do wtf you want??? If that don't have you with high self esteem, nothing will.

If you got ya own money, you'll never know whether these women really love you or not. It's when you broke is when you really find out if a chick is down or not.

Perfect example of backwards thinking in our community

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You keep going back to men living off a fat woman. I never said anything about that in my quote.
Alpha men can have a dime piece trick on him. These are the top tier men they have their options of women.

No dime is tricking on a bum. Its the equivalent of saying guys with status and fame like Kobe or Jordan were banging fat old bytches as side chicks.

Men with options go for young attractive women. Dimes go for wealthy high value men. Its a law of nature. You can't change human instinct.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No dime is tricking on a bum. Its the equivalent of saying guys with status and fame like Kobe or Jordan were banging fat old bytches as side chicks.

Men with options go for young attractive women. Dimes go for wealthy high value men. Its a law of nature. You can't change human instinct.
If the bum is attractive or her type hell yeah she’s going to break bread
I’ve seen it before

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You keep repeating this lie. You obviously didn't fully read my post when I said far too many to count. You also keep trying to make an argument that women only value money. That is also not true. If you look handsome or have the right personality she will fall in line. It is not all about money. I know you want it to be because it would fulfill your fantasy but that is not the case especially in our community.

I don't think you understand what male/female sexual relationships are really about. You prolly think its about love and all these other silly notions. The truth is this. Sex is about SURVIVAL. Everyone animal on earth is driven to have sex for the same reason. We are trying to pass on our genes.

Because women are the weaker sex they evolved to look to men for their survival. That is why money is important. Not because women actually care about the actual cash but instead a man with lots of money has attributes that make him capable of helping a woman survive. Looks also matter because they are a sign of the quality of genes someone has. Think of the physical attributes we find attractive in the opposite sex. They are typically signals for good health. Personality is irrelevant. Its not neccesary for survival.

Study the animal kingdom and genetics. It'll teach you everything you need to know about why men and women behave the way we do. Its why I have no patience for silly arguments like the ones you keep posting. They are based on ignorance of reality.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the bum is attractive or her type hell yeah she’s going to break bread
I’ve seen it before

But for how long? And how attractive is she?

If she's attractive its only a matter of time a better man comes along and she throws the bum to the curb. You can't fight human nature. And women are biologically conditioned to mate with the highest value male.

If she's an old fat ugly bytch then she probably can't do any better than this good looking but broke guy. And at the end of the day is this really a win for the guy? I would say its a monumental L because no man dreams of being a man whore to an old fat ugly broad.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I advise men against situations where the woman controls everything - it breeds serious disrespect.

One of my friends has a man who’s whole life is controlled by my friend.

He don’t even see his boys anymore.

She’s the only one who drives and has a car so he relies on her for transport.

He moved in with her to HER house so he can’t talk too tough or he’ll get thrown out.

He confessed to a mutual friend that he forgot to buy flour once and she backhanded him.

“Babe I forgot the -“

giphy.gif

He swore her to secrecy and she told me an hour after he told her. His boys would’ve reminded him women gossip:hubie:

OMG

tenor.gif