The most Alpha thing a man can do is live off of a woman.

kittenheels

Pushing through the #Zoo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I advise men against situations where the woman controls everything - it breeds serious disrespect.

One of my friends has a man who’s whole life is controlled by my friend.

He don’t even see his boys anymore.

She’s the only one who drives and has a car so he relies on her for transport.

He moved in with her to HER house so he can’t talk too tough or he’ll get thrown out.

He confessed to a mutual friend that he forgot to buy flour once and she backhanded him.

“Babe I forgot the -“

giphy.gif

He swore her to secrecy and she told me an hour after he told her. His boys would’ve reminded him women gossip:hubie:

:russ::russ::russ::mjcry:. Rest assure any man who thinks living off a woman is "Alpha", just know she is going to get tired of you and leave you :feedme:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
This lifestyle isn't for the long run.. You'll always find yourself seeking shelter under a woman.. Sooner or later you'll be forced to live on the streets because no woman is going to take car of some bumb forever..
agreed...doesn't seem like a sustainable lifestyle to me. People are fickle asf...even if u attractive with a adequate mouthpiece, once she finds another attractive man or someone at least relatively attractive and he can provide for her or at least meet her halfway...she gonna chuck the duces and rightfully so.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I don't think you understand what male/female sexual relationships are really about. You prolly think its about love and all these other silly notions. The truth is this. Sex is about SURVIVAL. Everyone animal on earth is driven to have sex for the same reason. We are trying to pass on our genes.

Because women are the weaker sex they evolved to look to men for their survival. That is why money is important. Not because women actually care about the actual cash but instead a man with lots of money has attributes that make him capable of helping a woman survive. Looks also matter because they are a sign of the quality of genes someone has. Think of the physical attributes we find attractive in the opposite sex. They are typically signals for good health. Personality is irrelevant. Its not neccesary for survival.

Study the animal kingdom and genetics. It'll teach you everything you need to know about why men and women behave the way we do. Its why I have no patience for silly arguments like the ones you keep posting. They are based on ignorance of reality.
agree with this except personality is important as well. u gotta like or at least tolerate the person u dealing with.

Daps
Alpha = attractive women seek you out with very little effort on your part. They are willing to offer you sex with no guarantee of commitment. They WANT you to commit but they will give you puzzy first. You don't need game because broads laugh at everything you say. As long as you have a pulse and can walk upright, you're getting the draws.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Personality is one of the first things we look for in men :mjlol: Poor social skills will not get you far with women.

Lotta short fat broke men with great personalities are virgins for life. Attraction is not a choice despite how badly you want it to be. Its biological hardwiring. Neither men nor women have a choice about what we are attracted to in the opposite sex. It was determined hundreds of thousands of years ago as our species evolved on the plains of Africa.

Women only care about 2 things in men when it comes to mating: (1) Can he protect me? (2) Can he provide for me?

Having masculine attributes like being tall, muscular, aggressive, and assertive cover the protector role. While having skills to acquire lots of money in the modern world covers the provider role. Ideally women want to mate with a man that is both a protector and provider. But they will settle for one or the other if a guy with both qualities is unavailable.

Personality is nothing more than a silly notion human beings use to explain why they find certain people attrative versus others. Same with vibe and love. All are code words trying to explain unconscious hardwired behaviors. A man with no personality but good looks and money will always be swimming in more p*ssy than a short fat ugly man with the greatest personality on earth.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
By actually observing, socializing and communicating with women. Practice developing your conversation skills. A socially awkward man repels women no matter how big his pockets are or how cute he is. There is a thread about gems on dealing with women. There are good tips in there.

Lotta NBA players are ackward as fukk but been swimming in p*ssy since they could dunk.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
agree with this except personality is important as well. u gotta like or at least tolerate the person u dealing with.

Most humans have personality because we are social creatures. However, its not dispositive in mating choices. Think of it this way. Two guys are pursuing the same woman. One is a tall muscular professional athlete with millions of dollars but a bad personality. The other is a short overweight average guy who makes $50k a year with the best personality on earth. Who is the woman gonna choose?

We all know 99.9% of women are choosing the tall rich good-looking guy with the bad personality. That should let you know personality in unimportant compared to looks and money. If both guys are good-looking and rich, then personality comes into play as the tie-breaker. But women are not making mating choices based on personality. At best its a tie-breaker if everything else is equal.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alpha = attractive women seek you out with very little effort on your part. They are willing to offer you sex with no guarantee of commitment. They WANT you to commit but they will give you puzzy first. You don't need game because broads laugh at everything you say. As long as you have a pulse and can walk upright, you're getting the draws.

Attractive women rarely seek men out (unless we're talking celebrities). Even the best looking men with money have to make the first move. That's because unless you're famous women don't really know where you stand compared to other men.

Manolo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Attractive women rarely seek men out (unless we're talking celebrities). Even the best looking men with money have to make the first move. That's because unless you're famous women don't really know where you stand compared to other men.
This isn’t true. Women get at men all the time. Not even trying to brag but 90% of the girls I smashed my first year in college approached me first. They walked up to me in the laundry room, after class, at the dining hall, at bars and asked me a random question, then exchanged numbers with me. Some kept asking me to chill for months after I turned them down. On social media, women follow first, like pics and comment on stories to get the attention of guys they like. You can be antisocial and extremely lowkey but if you’re attractive women will still seek you out.

AJD

Superstar
Daps
You grind hard so you ain't gotta rely on any but yourself period. It's also hella bummy livin off a woman paying no bills, that some no ambition loser shyt.
THAT SAID, it's playa as fukk when a broad brutally insists to pay for your shyt or go all out preparing meals for you like you a king. All the while you ain't pay or do nothing but just lay down good pipe.:wow:

Can tell a lot dudes in this thread ain't had non-wifey broads pay for shyt, instead will prolly be the ones paying for everything and getting no walls at the end. :russ:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This isn’t true. Women get at men all the time. Not even trying to brag but 90% of the girls I smashed my first year in college approached me first. They walked up to me in the laundry room, after class, at the dining hall, at bars and asked me a random question, then exchanged numbers with me. Some kept asking me to chill for months after I turned them down. On social media, women follow first, like pics and comment on stories to get the attention of guys they like. You can be antisocial and extremely lowkey but if you’re attractive women will still seek you out.
Yep

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You grind hard so you ain't gotta rely on any but yourself period. It's also hella bummy livin off a woman paying no bills, that some no ambition loser shyt.
THAT SAID, it's playa as fukk when a broad brutally insists to pay for your shyt or go all out preparing meals for you like you a king. All the while you ain't pay or do nothing but just lay down good pipe.:wow:

Can tell a lot dudes in this thread ain't had non-wifey broads pay for shyt, instead will prolly be the ones paying for everything and getting no walls at the end. :russ: