The most Alpha thing a man can do is live off of a woman.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The power to live off the woman is what makes it alpha.

No. That makes you a beta. Because as a man you are competing with other men. Not your woman. And at the end of the day as men we desire sex with many women not one. The only alpha male is the guy who is having sex with DIFFERENT ATTRACTIVE women FREQUENTLY. And to do what you have to be among the most dominant men on earth. Not a bum living off a woman.

Having some fat bytch pay for your lifestyle is not alpha. Its the embodiment of being feminine because that's what women do. See the sugar daddy phenomenon.

Beta males exposing themselves big time in this thread.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are not fat ugly women. You keep repeating this lie. Some ugly, fat women do it but the women I see don't fit this stereotype.

Exceptions don't make the rule. Just because you know one or two attractive women who are supporting a bum doesn't mean its common or something women generally do.

It would be like me bringing up Lil Wayne being engaged/married to two plus size models recently as evidence that high value men like fat women. He would be the exception. Almost all men with options don't have plus size models as their main chicks. Anybody who would try to suggest such a notion would be laughed at. You are essentially trying to do the same right now by focusing on extreme outliers.

No woman who is attractive enough to draw interests from high quality men is wasting her time taking care of a bum. Its an illogical notion.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. That makes you a beta. Because as a man you are competing with other men. Not your woman. And at the end of the day as men we desire sex with many women not one. The only alpha male is the guy who is having sex with DIFFERENT ATTRACTIVE women FREQUENTLY. And to do what you have to be among the most dominant men on earth. Not a bum living off a woman.

Having some fat bytch pay for your lifestyle is not alpha. Its the embodiment of being feminine because that's what women do. See the sugar daddy phenomenon.

Beta males exposing themselves big time in this thread.
You keep going back to men living off a fat woman. I never said anything about that in my quote.
Alpha men can have a dime piece trick on him. These are the top tier men they have their options of women.

Manolo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
One of my boys was living like this for years off an older divorced white woman and one day she left all his shyt outside in trash bags and changed the locks. She used to pop up on me and him while we were out to make sure we weren’t with girls. A couple times I had to cover the tab because they shared accounts and she’d cancel his cards/empty the account when she got mad. In the end she saw him kissing on a coworker on an IG story and kicked him out without warning. Giving a woman that type of leverage over your life is a bad idea

Last edited:

sunny80

All Star
Daps
Exceptions don't make the rule. Just because you know one or two attractive women who are supporting a bum doesn't mean its common or something women generally do.

It would be like me bringing up Lil Wayne being engaged/married to two plus size models recently as evidence that high value men like fat women. He would be the exception. Almost all men with options don't have plus size models as their main chicks. Anybody who would try to suggest such a notion would be laughed at. You are essentially trying to do the same right now by focusing on extreme outliers.

No woman who is attractive enough to draw interests from high quality men is wasting her time taking care of a bum. Its an illogical notion.

You keep repeating this lie. You obviously didn't fully read my post when I said far too many to count. You also keep trying to make an argument that women only value money. That is also not true. If you look handsome or have the right personality she will fall in line. It is not all about money. I know you want it to be because it would fulfill your fantasy but that is not the case especially in our community.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You keep repeating this lie. You obviously didn't fully read my post when I said far too many to count. You also keep trying to make an argument that women only value money. That is also not true. If you look handsome or have the right personality she will fall in line. It is not all about money. I know you want it to be because it would fulfill your fantasy but that is not the case especially in our community.

exactly

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I know so many brehs gonna be against this but hear me out. Yes, when you have your own money you do what you want. But there's a misconception that men who live off women are the bytches in the relationship, when that couldn't be more false.

9 outta 10 times the woman that the man is living off of is submissive AF. She'll tolerate whatever, and even though she can have power over him she never does. You know how wrapped around ya finger a chick must be to let you live off her and let you do wtf you want??? If that don't have you with high self esteem, nothing will.

If you got ya own money, you'll never know whether these women really love you or not. It's when you broke is when you really find out if a chick is down or not.
I remember once I was on this group date; 3 couples. One of the women in the group gets upset at her guy for the smallest thing and starts letting everyone know he's broke and lives off her. Tells him he ain’t shyt in front of everyone.

You hate to see it

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I know so many brehs gonna be against this but hear me out. Yes, when you have your own money you do what you want. But there's a misconception that men who live off women are the bytches in the relationship, when that couldn't be more false.

9 outta 10 times the woman that the man is living off of is submissive AF. She'll tolerate whatever, and even though she can have power over him she never does. You know how wrapped around ya finger a chick must be to let you live off her and let you do wtf you want??? If that don't have you with high self esteem, nothing will.

If you got ya own money, you'll never know whether these women really love you or not. It's when you broke is when you really find out if a chick is down or not.
You do realize this artificially caps the quality of woman you can get, right? Once you start regularly batting 8s, 9s, and 10s ; they won’t be playing this game with you. If you are alright with this step-down arrangement, then let it do what it do:yeshrug:

As an aside, please note that you make yourself extremely vulnerable as a male(against other males), if your productive capacity is tied to a woman. This innate vulnerability kinda throws into question alpha status as well because your alpha status is based on your ranking among men(not women). The only work around for this, would be if you could collect women and sap 8 or more of their productive capacities, but I guess that’s a convo for another day.:patrice: