The most Alpha thing a man can do is live off of a woman.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Being an “alpha” is about charting your own course, having others follow, and having the ability to punish those who don’t. If you are living off someone else you are not charting the course because someone else controls where you sleep and when you eat. They may allow you to THINK that you have control but the second that your goals clash with theirs you will in due time be reminded who really has the power.

If you got your own money you can tell who really loves you by their actions and how they lock into your program. But you have to lead with who you are and your interests and not your money and that’s where guys go wrong. If you lead with shiny objects you will attract the birds who are only looking for shiny objects but if you lead with character and integrity you will quickly see who is there for shiny objects and be able to punish them because YOU HAVE THE POWER.

Lastly, the bolded is problematic, your self-esteem should be based on your competence as a man when it comes to protecting and providing, not your ability to manipulate a woman. My self-esteem comes from the fact that when I enter or exit your life I will in some way, shape, or form contributed something that made you better, faster, or stronger because I’m a competent, capable, and accomplished man.

Powerful post! Respect & salute to ya! :salute:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No shyt
That’s why there a few alpha men
A lot of dudes can’t live that type of lifestyle
That’s why shyt is celebrated in entertainment

Then why are you in here celebrating and cosigning OP's silly posts?

He's trying to claim being an alpha is living off a woman. That directly contradicts what you just posted here.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Any man who says this isn't a man by the simple fact that men need purpose in life. We strive to do SOMETHING. A man whose only motivation in life is to sit on the balcony or stare at TV all day isn't a man.

shyt it doesnt need to even be a job but that is best. You should be fixing, doing, learning, or creating something. Men are responsible for societal progress due to this very trait. If you don't have this trait, you're worthless. A sponge. A parasite.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then why are you in here celebrating and cosigning OP's silly posts?

He's trying to claim being an alpha is living off a woman. That directly contradicts what you just posted here.
The power to live off the woman is what makes it alpha. I’m not celebrating shyt. Of course if you’re depending on a woman for your livelihood that’s silly

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
You might want to be in the real world instead of a fantasy land. A woman who tricks on a man is almost always low value. She'll either be extremely unattractive, old, or exhibit other masculine traits which will be a turn off for most men.

Not always

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That wasn’t the point of post
The feeling of knowing you can get away with certain shyt with a woman is that alpha feeling.
You can bank account full of money, but if a woman wants to trick on you, hey why not :yeshrug:

Man this some 10 year old, getting away with shyt with your parents, type of shyt here. Do better!! :mjlol:

sunny80

All Star
Daps
Fat ugly bytches who can't get a man otherwise don't count.

No woman who can attract better than that is wasting her time with a broke dude. Its like saying men are sexually attracted to obese women. No, men who can't do any better fukk obese women. If a guy can attract better quality women he won't even look a fat bytch way.

You keep trying to make exceptions to the rule a norm.
They are not fat ugly women. You keep repeating this lie. Some ugly, fat women do it but the women I see don't fit this stereotype.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Being an “alpha” is about charting your own course, having others follow, and having the ability to punish those who don’t. If you are living off someone else you are not charting the course because someone else controls where you sleep and when you eat. They may allow you to THINK that you have control but the second that your goals clash with theirs you will in due time be reminded who really has the power.

If you got your own money you can tell who really loves you by their actions and how they lock into your program. But you have to lead with who you are and your interests and not your money and that’s where guys go wrong. If you lead with shiny objects you will attract the birds who are only looking for shiny objects but if you lead with character and integrity you will quickly see who is there for shiny objects and be able to punish them because YOU HAVE THE POWER.

Lastly, the bolded is problematic, your self-esteem should be based on your competence as a man when it comes to protecting and providing, not your ability to manipulate a woman. My self-esteem comes from the fact that when I enter or exit your life I will in some way, shape, or form contributed something that made you better, faster, or stronger because I’m a competent, capable, and accomplished man.
It also comes from the fact that you have built a strong foundation for yourself mentally, spiritually, and financially.....so that when these women come in and out of your life, you still have yourself to fall back on.

You'll never be in a position where you have to start from square one.

Last edited: