The most Alpha thing a man can do is live off of a woman.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You nikkas need help! Can’t get bytches & won’t get money so y’all combine a way to alchemize and merge the two struggles! nikkas will convince themselves of anything to not boss up

Straight up breh.. These dudes sit in their rooms and think of ways for it to be someone's else fault..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What makes it p*ussy?
It’s people who live that way right?

Men are by our nature driven to compete and conquer. All the greatest men in history were leaders. They led. They didn't stay at home living off a woman. Any man who cosigns this sentiment is essentially exposing himself as a beta male who never gets p*ssy and never will.

The idea of being with a woman who makes more money than you should repulse you as a masculine man. This clown was essentially celebrating it. That is a feminine mindset. Plain and simple.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its more common than you think. I brought this up in another thread and was told it was the exception but nah I see it far too much for that to be true. White, black, old, young, and even married women. Just like my old coworker who fully supported a man at home while posting on Twitter that she wants her future husband to make more money than her.

Fat ugly bytches who can't get a man otherwise don't count.

No woman who can attract better than that is wasting her time with a broke dude. Its like saying men are sexually attracted to obese women. No, men who can't do any better fukk obese women. If a guy can attract better quality women he won't even look a fat bytch way.

You keep trying to make exceptions to the rule a norm.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Men are by our nature driven to compete and conquer. All the greatest men in history were leaders. They led. They didn't stay at home living off a woman. Any man who cosigns this sentiment is essentially exposing himself as a beta male who never gets p*ssy and never will.

The idea of being with a woman who makes more money than you should repulse you as a masculine man. This clown was essentially celebrating it. That is a feminine mindset. Plain and simple.
That wasn’t the point of post
The feeling of knowing you can get away with certain shyt with a woman is that alpha feeling.
You can bank account full of money, but if a woman wants to trick on you, hey why not :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
1410548098_cris-judd-jennifer-lopez-zoom.jpg

190904-britney-spears-kevin-federline-ew-648p-2996871.jpg

ahmad_rashad_startraks-300x300.jpg

:mjlit:

All them nikkas was winning :wow:

Don't know why you included Ahmad Rashad. He was a professional athlete who became a legendary broadcaster.

And no those bums didn't win. Eventually they were dumped. Women who have been "hurt" in the past by high value men sometimes decide okay I'll settle for a normal guy. Then they end up being repulsed by the fact they have to support this man and end up dumping him.

Anyone can game their way to temporary p*ssy. What makes a man a man is being able to get sustained p*ssy from several different women. When you are the one throwing women to the curb when you're done with them for newer younger chicks you got it made. Not living off some broad hoping she don't leave you for another dude.

You beta males can't help but expose your weak nature.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually agree. That's why if a woman is not willingly contributing financially to the relationship she views you as a beta male provider. I have to beg my girl for me to pay for meals a lot, even when she makes less than me.

A woman not paying for you doesn't mean she sees you as a beta buck provider. A beta buck provider is a man she's not sexually attracted to but will fukk for what he provides. Two completeky different things. You don't want to be a beta buck provider because it means there isn't genuine attraction there and she'll cheat on you any chance she gets to a man she is actually attracted to.

What you described here is masculine woman. And masculinity is not attractive in women. You might be a beta male p*ssy if you actually want to be with a woman who pays all the bills. If she's doing this then she has other masculine attributes the average man will find repulsive.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs would rather slave away 60-80 hours a week instead of letting his girl do it, for his own ego. She'll work all day and come back home and still suck ya dikk no matter how tired she is. Some of y'all never had a submissive woman and it shows.

I really hope you are trolling. Otherwise you are the biggest p*ssy on this site.

As men we don't work to be the best we can be for women. We do so for ourselves. We compete with other men to be the best. You think Kobe and MJ spent all those hours in the gym for a woman? They wanted to be great for their own sake.

Men who will never amount to anything are exposing themselves big time in this thread. The idea of relying on a woman for your livelihood should be a disgusting notion to any real man.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This only works for so long and usually ends badly for men. Go on the streets of any major city and talk to the homeless black men. A good majority of them lived off women and never acquired working experience, skills or even know how to put together a resume.

Women no matter how insecure would only deal with men like that for so long, especially when they start touching 40+.

Once these 40+ men get thrown on the streets it's almost a wrap for them. changing habits, picking up work ethic and skills is hard if you ain't use to it by a certain age.

A lot of older guys I saw coming up went that route and it's sad hearing and seeing how some of them turned out, really sad.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That wasn’t the point of post
The feeling of knowing you can get away with certain shyt with a woman is that alpha feeling.
You can bank account full of money, but if a woman wants to trick on you, hey why not :yeshrug:

You might want to be in the real world instead of a fantasy land. A woman who tricks on a man is almost always low value. She'll either be extremely unattractive, old, or exhibit other masculine traits which will be a turn off for most men. No young pretty feminine girls (who lots of men want) are out here tricking on broke dudes. Simply doesn't happen. The laws of nature won't allow it.

Any man whose standards are so low that they don't want the best for themselves in life is exposing themselves as a beta loser. You win as a guy when you can have sex with a DIFFERENT beautiful woman every night. Living off one fat bytch is not a win. That's a loss.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I actually agree. That's why if a woman is not willingly contributing financially to the relationship she views you as a beta male provider. I have to beg my girl for me to pay for meals a lot, even when she makes less than me.
Even if it's balanced and she contributes half, you in a solid relationship. I can't give my check away to a hoe and have a sense of respect for myself. Even in dating, if it goes passed 2 dates and I'm paying everything, I'm ghosting (by that time, I already done smashed a few times).

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You might want to be in the real world instead of a fantasy land. A woman who tricks on a man is almost always low value. She'll either be extremely unattractive, old, or exhibit other masculine traits which will be a turn off for most men. No young pretty feminine girls (who lots of men want) are out here tricking on broke dudes. Simply doesn't happen. The laws of nature won't allow it.

Any man whose standards are so low that they don't want the best for themselves in life is exposing themselves as a beta loser. You win as a guy when you can have sex with a DIFFERENT beautiful woman every night. Living off one fat bytch is not a win. That's a loss.
No shyt
That’s why there a few alpha men
A lot of dudes can’t live that type of lifestyle
That’s why shyt is celebrated in entertainment