The most Alpha thing a man can do is live off of a woman.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pimps don't live in a woman's house. They send 'hoes' to work and take those proceeds and buy their own house. And even with that, the lifestyle of pimping often ends up tragically or rather uneventfully. A lot of the big name pimps aren't living that glamorously once they get older because they can't compete with the younger, flashier pimps. Pimping seems glamorous on the surface until you notice that a lot of pimps end up dead or in prison once one of his hoes get scorned and vindictive because she didn't get the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow she was promised and decides to put a case on her former pimp or ends up shooting him in his sleep... not to mention the ones that end up dead because that woman's father, brother or ex boyfriend comes around with a pistol.

As a man, it's best to work and get your OWN, but never put yourself in a situation where you are dealing with a low quality, vindictive woman that can walk away with the labors of your work. The last kind of life you want to live is one where your sustenance and well-being is contingent upon a woman's emotions and whims.
Real shyt

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You insecure people dont realize how you embarrass yourselves by telling the world how many different ways youre insecure with yourself. You wouldnt be dap fishing if you were secure with yourself. All of this shyt just to say youre insecure with yourself as a person and a man.

Live your life. Nobody cares breh. Seek therapy. Free yourself from your insecurities.

Last edited:

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
This white bytch out here told me how this nikka ran up like three of her credit cards, borrowed some musical instruments and never paid her back, and how he told her he was going to give her a shot at being his main chick when he was getting kicked out of another white girls house...:mjlol:

This dude is in his mid to late 40s and she’s in her late 30s and I was just sitting there listening to all this shyt. Halfway disgusted at her stupidity but also impressed at how this dude was able to finesse her...:russ::russ::ehh:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP just discovered the concept of “Alpha Males” a week ago and is on a personal journey.

:lolbron:

But hell naw.

:camby:

The two main pillars of manhood are to Provide and Protect..

Living off of a woman cuts that in half. It makes you half a man. You wanna be a man or a pimp?
I feel what you’re saying, but they don’t make songs and movies about the provide and protect guy.

shagnificent belafonte

I am he who lurks...
Daps
Reppin
Awesomeness
Pimps don't live in a woman's house. They send 'hoes' to work and take those proceeds and buy their own house. And even with that, the lifestyle of pimping often ends up tragically or rather uneventfully. A lot of the big name pimps aren't living that glamorously once they get older because they can't compete with the younger, flashier pimps. Pimping seems glamorous on the surface until you notice that a lot of pimps end up dead or in prison once one of his hoes get scorned and vindictive because she didn't get the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow she was promised and decides to put a case on her former pimp or ends up shooting him in his sleep... not to mention the ones that end up dead because that woman's father, brother or ex boyfriend comes around with a pistol.

As a man, it's best to work and get your OWN, but never put yourself in a situation where you are dealing with a low quality, vindictive woman that can walk away with the labors of your work. The last kind of life you want to live is one where your sustenance and well-being is contingent upon a woman's emotions and whims.

Add to the that the type of woman that allows herself to be pimped; usually she has mental issues because her home life was abusive and she was most likely molested or raped...a woman that accepts pimpin is a broken woman whose going or has gone through a lot of psychological trauma. So essentially a pimp is a person who takes advantage of mentally ill or mentally weak women...and adds to their trauma...that shyt comes from slavery, and I nothing to be admired...it just shows how damaged we are as a people.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
1410548098_cris-judd-jennifer-lopez-zoom.jpg

190904-britney-spears-kevin-federline-ew-648p-2996871.jpg

ahmad_rashad_startraks-300x300.jpg

:mjlit:

sunny80

All Star
Daps
This white bytch out here told me how this nikka ran up like three of her credit cards, borrowed some musical instruments and never paid her back, and how he told her he was going to give her a shot at being his main chick when he was getting kicked out of another white girls house...:mjlol:

This dude is in his mid to late 40s and she’s in her late 30s and I was just sitting there listening to all this shyt. Halfway disgusted at her stupidity but also impressed at how this dude was able to finesse her...:russ::russ::ehh:
Its more common than you think. I brought this up in another thread and was told it was the exception but nah I see it far too much for that to be true. White, black, old, young, and even married women. Just like my old coworker who fully supported a man at home while posting on Twitter that she wants her future husband to make more money than her.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know so many brehs gonna be against this but hear me out. Yes, when you have your own money you do what you want. But there's a misconception that men who live off women are the bytches in the relationship, when that couldn't be more false.

9 outta 10 times the woman that the man is living off of is submissive AF. She'll tolerate whatever, and even though she can have power over him she never does. You know how wrapped around ya finger a chick must be to let you live off her and let you do wtf you want??? If that don't have you with high self esteem, nothing will.

If you got ya own money, you'll never know whether these women really love you or not. It's when you broke is when you really find out if a chick is down or not.

This might be the most p*ssy post in human history.

Get help. You have no masculine cell in your body if you actually believe this. And anyone who dapped you is no different.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This might be the most p*ssy post in human history.

Get help. You have no masculine cell in your body if you actually believe this. And anyone who dapped you is no different.
What makes it p*ussy?
It’s people who live that way right?