The most Alpha thing a man can do is live off of a woman.

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
Str8 bum nikka aspirations.

You nikkas need help! Can’t get bytches & won’t get money so y’all discover a way to alchemize and merge the two struggles! nikkas will convince themselves of anything to not boss up

Right. And will have da nerve to sit up here flaughin' all day talm'bout 6 figures, 6 certs, turnin' their nose up at others and be str8 bums. Most of these dudes will do anything to convince themselves and others that they're more important than what they are while blaming everyone except themselves for their shortcomings.

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
I think pimps are used as an example as the type of men who can easily control a woman

what the OP talking about isnt the same as pimping tho

he talking about being broke and having a woman taking care of you like shes your mother, because lets face it..only your mother really has that type of unconditional love for you.

now if you want to go after chicks with serious self esteem issues and/ or obese ugly chicks then yea do yo thang playa lol

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
smh ya hopeless

I get what he's sayin' in that regard. Some dudes need money & material possession to get heauxs. Bait, if you will. And then there's those that do the need trinkets and coin to do that. There's A LOT of nikkas that wouldn't be able to pull nann bytch if they didn't have money. Just look at some of da threads. Dudes place more emphasis on da pursuit of riches and currency not for da betterment of themselves and their family but for da sole sake of being able to finally get some p*ssy, which is pathetic.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
You’re the last person I’d be trying to sound cool for my guy, I don’t even know you. The thing with you incel nikkas is you cope with your failures with women by projecting it onto other men. I’m sure you’re familiar with the 80/20 rule. You’ve clearly had the experiences of a 80% man. You think any positive experiences with women are men lying for the net because it’s so unfathomable to you that there’s men who actually get bytches. Women approach attractive men in social settings, just like they DM men on social media and dating apps. A girl walked up to my last weekend at rooftop party in Brooklyn to tell me “you’re cute as fukk” after trying to get my attention all night. Everything I’m saying is normal for good looking guys. All my nikkas have similar experiences when we go out, it’s not just me. Women are more forward and liberated in this era than before, they have no problem getting at a guy they want to fukk. You just don’t have that effect on women bro and that’s fine.

I see what your saying but naw its not universal...It really does depend on the type of "good looking" or "attractive" breh you are and most importantly how you carry yourself....For example if your 6'3 well built athletic silent confident type, women for the most part are gonna be intrigued/infatuated from a far cause there too intimidated to make some type of direct contact.....

But I have to agree with the other breh its rare so see attractive women make any type of first approach...Now of course you got the ones that get liquor confidence so u gotta take for what its worth ....On other hand women in their early 20's college age no matter attraction level of course are much more bolder/intrigued cause there thirsty for male attention.....I remember when I would work security at some poppin clubs/lounges, I would just sit back analyze interactions between the sexes to kill time from boredom, it was def weirdly insightful lollll...

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't personally know those men or how they interact with women to call them awkward.

NBA players are famous. Given how their in the spotlight nearly their entire lives we've seen how so many of them are awkward with subpar social skills. And it makes perfect sense when you consider they have been tall and athletic since they hit puberty. That means they go nearly their entire lives without having to actually pursue women. All the women come to them. Hence why many are socially awkward. But as I stated this lack of social skills doesn't seem to affect women's interest in them. Thus rendering your point about personality being important mute.

I only agree with the protection and masculine parts of your post. Personality matters to women whether you want to believe it or not. Why do you think so many brehs complain that black women don't want them because they don't have swag? Personality matters.

Swag is nothing more than a modern word trying to describe the same masculine attributes that have made men attractive to women since the beginning of time. What I'm trying to do is simplify what makes men attractive to women down to its simplest form. You on the other hand are trying to use ambiguous words.

At the end of the day female mating choice is about SURVIVAL. Our brain and genes don't know its the year 2021. It still thinks its 50,000 BC when we lived in small hunter-gatherer communities without government, police, and grocery stores for most of our history. This is why women universally seek men who can protect and provide for them. Its about survival. And as the weaker sex they care more about what resources a man brings to the table than the other way around. Men don't care about women being providers because women are the weaker sex and we don't rely on women for our survival. Women have depended on men for their survival since the beginning.

sunny80

All Star
Daps
NBA players are famous. Given how their in the spotlight nearly their entire lives we've seen how so many of them are awkward with subpar social skills. And it makes perfect sense when you consider they have been tall and athletic since they hit puberty. That means they go nearly their entire lives without having to actually pursue women. All the women come to them. Hence why many are socially awkward. But as I stated this lack of social skills doesn't seem to affect women's interest in them. Thus rendering your point about personality being important mute.

Swag is nothing more than a modern word trying to describe the same masculine attributes that have made men attractive to women since the beginning of time. What I'm trying to do is simplify what makes men attractive to women down to its simplest form. You on the other hand are trying to use ambiguous words.

At the end of the day female mating choice is about SURVIVAL. Our brain and genes don't know its the year 2021. It still thinks its 50,000 BC when we lived in small hunter-gatherer communities without government, police, and grocery stores for most of our history. This is why women universally seek men who can protect and provide for them. Its about survival. And as the weaker sex they care more about what resources a man brings to the table than the other way around. Men don't care about women being providers because women are the weaker sex and we don't rely on women for our survival. Women have depended on men for their survival since the beginning.

You don't know those men personally so you have no point. You have no idea how they interact with women which proves that you seem to live your life based on what you see on youtube and social media. Not real life. To your other point, I am a woman and I always look for personality and looks in a man first. Men on the coli always complain about not having the right personality to attract black women. So your whole point is moot. You seem to bring this up all the time in other threads which is telling. Dating solely for survival may be true for some women but your belief that an unsocial, unattractive man can bag any woman because he has money is a lie. He'll bag gold diggers who want to use him. From all my years of living all the women I've ever been close with always valued a man's personality and chemistry.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't know those men personally so you have no point. You have no idea how they interact with women which proves that you seem to live your life based on what you see on youtube and social media. Not real life.

So you're saying professional athletes whose brand is important are acting like socially awkward weirdos in public on purpose when they have a cool personality in private? This is quite a stretch. What benefit would a public figure have to not show he's socially calibrated. And don't even try to say its for money or attention. These men already have it. And when you look at the most popular athletes (i.e. Jordan, Kobe, LeBron) they didn't have weird public personas. They were the same guys in private that we saw publically.

To your other point, I am a woman and I always look for personality and looks in a man first. Men on the coli always complain about not having the right personality to attract black women. So your whole point is moot.

Not having the right personality means not being masculine enough in this context. This site is predominantly filled with black men from middle class backgrounds who didn't grow up in the "hood" and thus don't fall into the "thug" archetype many black women find attractive. For the record, there is nothing wrong with women being attracted to those type of men. Its the equivalent in the black community of the "bad boy" getting the girl over the "nice guy" in the white community. Women find aggression and the capability to inflict violence as attractive traits in men because those traits are more conducive to survival than being the "nice guy". So what you really described here is nothing more than the masculine traits that make a man the "protector" women naturally desire and calling it "personality".

You seem to bring this up all the time in other threads which is telling. Dating solely for survival may be true for some women but your belief that an unsocial, unattractive man can bag any woman because he has money is a lie. He'll bag gold diggers who want to use him. From all my years of living all the women I've ever been close with always valued a man's personality and chemistry.

Obviously. I have never claimed unattractive men with money get genuine burning desire from the women who get with them. Those women are clearly using these men for their resources and will cheat on them any chance they get with a man they actually find attractive. This is a part of the natural order. Its why I say as a man you should cover all bases not just put all your eggs in one basket. You should get in shape, build muscle, and look your best as well as make as much money as possible. That way you can increase your chances of getting true burning desire from a woman rather than just getting woman who will cheat on you any chance she gets.

Last edited:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
So you're saying professional athletes whose brand is important are acting like socially awkward weirdos in public on purpose when they have a cool personality in private? This is quite a stretch. What benefit would a public figure have to not show he's socially calibrated. And don't even try to say its for money or attention. These men already have it. And when you look at the most popular athletes (i.e. Jordan, Kobe, LeBron) they didn't have weird public personas. They were the same guys in private that we saw publically.

Not having the right personality means not being masculine enough in this context. This site is predominantly filled with black men from middle class backgrounds who didn't grow up in the "hood" and thus don't fall into the "thug" archetype many black women find attractive. For the record, there is nothing wrong with women being attracted to those type of men. Its the equivalent in the black community of the "bad boy" getting the girl over the "nice guy" in the white community. Women find aggression and the capability to inflict violence as attractive traits in men because those traits are more conducive to survival than being the "nice guy". So what you really described here is nothing more than the masculine traits that make a man the "protector" women naturally desire and calling it "personality".

Obviously. I have never claimed unattractive men with money get genuine burning desire from the women who get with them. Those women are clearly using these men for their resources and will cheat on them any chance they get with a man they actually find attractive. This is a part of the natural order. Its why I say as a man you should cover all bases not just put all your eggs in one basket. You should get in shape, build muscle, and look your best as well as make as much money as possible. That way you can increase your chances of getting true burning desire from a woman rather than just getting woman who will cheat on you any chance she gets.
honestly who cares about genuine burning desire ha

what i know is the biggest bank is taking priority with these hoes

they dropping everything to be around the money

the money gets his babies carried

being the nikka broads fukk for entertainment is cool & really that's all most men want

she will crossover on that nikka she love & look at with googly eyes instantly to level up her lifestyle

i been the nikka broads wanna cake on the phone with & give the puppy eyes that's schooldays shyte i realize now

gotta up the money power respect to win

Daps
Reppin
NULL
honestly who cares about genuine burning desire ha

what i know is the biggest bank is taking priority with these hoes

they dropping everything to be around the money

the money gets his babies carried

being the nikka broads fukk for entertainment is cool & really that's all most men want

she will crossover on that nikka she love & look at with googly eyes instantly to level up her lifestyle

i been the nikka broads wanna cake on the phone with & give the puppy eyes that's schooldays shyte i realize now

gotta up the money power respect to win

Agreed. Money always comes first. But at the end of the day you wanna cover all bases if you can. With that said, its better to be a rich ugly fat dude than a broke good looking guy. The rich guy will be the one the baddies choose.