The most Alpha thing a man can do is live off of a woman.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
To a degree this is true and low key the assumption is usually these dudes have devil dikk
I've heard stories of dudes meeting a chick and moving in the same day. Not working or providing shyt. Just pulled the situation off charisma , game and dikk :whew:
I don't know if that's "alpha" but it's obviously some kind of skill or attribute that useful

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Thats why pimps were so respected.
Getting a bytch to give her money to and take care of a man while still being submissive, respectful and following directions goes against they very nature of using and being provided for by a man.
You gotta be that nikka.

Not to be confused wit those that live off a women while being treated like a bytch or little boy tho.

And by nikka, you mean person who preys on women with low self-esteem issues, and uses manipulation, brute force, gaslighting and some twisted form of validation they never received from their parents/family... to keep them in check?

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Real shyt
Everyone wants to be that dude, but it’s only few and far between
Are we gonna overlook that every single time this doesn't end well? And when that plug gets pulled the man ends up holding a big fat L. They pretty much have to go home and live with their momma. Which is all this shyt really is... a dysfunctional relationship, where a man who never matures to do for himself, has found a surrogate to take his momma place in exchange for sex.

If you living off her she has leverage...how is that Alpha?
It's not. It's just bums trying to glamourize being bums. It ain't alpha it's fukkin sorry. I grew up watching my uncles do it. Now that I'm grown up them nikkaz ask me for money every time they see me. They lost cause they spent so much time being losers.

Last edited:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Brehs would rather slave away 60-80 hours a week instead of letting his girl do it, for his own ego. She'll work all day and come back home and still suck ya dikk no matter how tired she is. Some of y'all never had a submissive woman and it shows.
:snoop: This is just fantasy talk. No woman without baggage or options is going for this. Plus there's no way her family isn't going to hate your guts. So that life isn't going to be drama free. Any man that has the appearance of this kind of setup are willing to be abusive to keep it going.

I hope you're just "dap fishing" with this thread. If not, get some help or at least stop lying.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are we gonna overlook that every single time this doesn't end well? And when that plug gets pulled the man ends up holding a big fat L. They pretty much have to go home and live with their momma. Which is all this shyt really is... a dysfunctional relationship, where a man who never matures to do for himself, has found a surrogate to take his momma place in exchange for sex.
Ehhh
A bum tries to ride that train until the wheel falls off
A true Alpha man can sense when his time is up, so he doesn’t trip when a female moves on.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
An alpha wouldn't even put himself in a position where he's that dependent. This is a bottom feeder's definition of an alpha
Huh
I’m not saying that
A alpha doesn’t depend on anything, but he takes advantage of a situation if that makes sense

BigSteppa

Kawhi pack got me leanin
Daps
There ain’t no alpha or beta we humans not no wolves our hierarchy ranking is much more complex than u guys give credit for

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: This is just fantasy talk. No woman without baggage or options is going for this. Plus there's no way her family isn't going to hate your guts. So that life isn't going to be drama free. Any man that has the appearance of this kind of setup are willing to be abusive to keep it going.

I hope you're just "dap fishing" with this thread. If not, get some help or at least stop lying.
I’ve actually seen scenarios like this, but it’s very few instances

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I know so many brehs gonna be against this but hear me out. Yes, when you have your own money you do what you want. But there's a misconception that men who live off women are the bytches in the relationship, when that couldn't be more false.

9 outta 10 times the woman that the man is living off of is submissive AF. She'll tolerate whatever, and even though she can have power over him she never does. You know how wrapped around ya finger a chick must be to let you live off her and let you do wtf you want??? If that don't have you with high self esteem, nothing will.

If you got ya own money, you'll never know whether these women really love you or not. It's when you broke is when you really find out if a chick is down or not.
This is why girls need fathers in their lives

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
This is what happens when you give a woman 5 star dikk apparently.

Any time I talk to a woman that has allowed this, it sounds like the sex was too good to pass up. He was her fukk doll. She complains it happened but she still let it happen, indicating she was ultimately fine with it. Read between the lines and you'll know he gave her premium dikk. Good dikk makes women go nuts and do irrational shyt.

Last edited:

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real men protect and provide. Living off a broad is low budget low level man shyt. Get your own and make her submit to you cause your shyt together. It’s a lot of low self esteem broads out here that take care of men just to say they got a man. You ain’t doing nothing living off a broad.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what happens when you give a woman 5 star dikk apparently.

Any time I talk to a woman that has allowed this, it sounds like the sex was too good to pass up. He was her fukk doll. She complains it happened but she still let it happen, indicating she was ultimately fine with it. Read between the lines and you'll know he gave her premium dikk. Good dikk makes women go nuts and do irrational shyt.
I agree that’s how I ended up moving in with my ex. That’s when I didn’t know any better. She told me she just wanted me in the bed with her every night. When I moved in I gave up my manhood though cuz I’m in her house, so her rules, her complaining i had to hear. Eventually I bought a crib and it’ll be paid for in 5 years. There’s nothing like ownership as a man forget living with a broad to have access to her walls. You can get sex anywhere but obtaining home ownership is a must as a man.