The Mighty Series X can only run Forza at 30FPS ?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Yea I know. I’m defending that aspect of things. I’m just speaking on what’s better and what these fans need to start expecting.
it's good to have options. a lot of people prefer the Fidelity Mode in Ratchet

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
it's good to have options. a lot of people prefer the Fidelity Mode in Ratchet
The performance Raytracing mode is everyone’s go to. Matter fact. I even watch let’s plays with certain games for instance I was watching a let’s play for Star Wars after it got its recent update and dude was saying the same shyt. He was like same as on PC I couldn’t imagine anyone who would pick that little bump in resolution over playing playing with a better framerate with that small sacrifice. It’s a damn game. Not a movie. Performance actually makes the game look better IMO.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
The performance Raytracing mode is everyone’s go to. Matter fact. I even watch let’s plays with certain games for instance I was watching a let’s play for Star Wars after it got its recent update and dude was saying the same shyt. He was like same as on PC I couldn’t imagine anyone who would pick that little bump in resolution over playing playing with a better framerate with that small sacrifice. It’s a damn game. Not a movie. Performance actually makes the game look better IMO.
hey I'm 144hz Gsync gang. I can't fathom playing a game at 30fps

but never the less, people on this forum, and others, have said they prefer Fidelity Mode. obviously the image quality is better, and that's what's important to some people

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
hey I'm 144hz Gsync gang. I can't fathom playing a game at 30fps

but never the less, people on this forum, and others, have said they prefer Fidelity Mode. obviously the image quality is better, and that's what's important to some people
Only time I can understand Fidelity mode being liked more is if there’s more graphical features in that mode. Like all the settings are raised up and there’s raytracing etc etc. But if it’s damn near the same for the most part and all u really get is a resolution bump and some better reflections or some dumb shyt like that it’s dumb as fukk to me. Lol.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Figured as much. People let their imagination run wild from all that "12 tflops" hype. These systems are powerful, but not so powerful they'll be able to run such visuals at native 4k+60fps+rt.
You said it perfectly. But instead of admitting that Sony and MS released more mid-life upgrades and not next gen consoles, stans would rather act like we were sold some profound shyt.

AGAIN, One X and PS4 Pro was SUPPOSED to do what these new consoles STILL are barely doing...and those came out YEARS ago at this point. It was clear as day on paper that these companies put in some decent GPUs, threw in more RAM, pitched some dumb shyt about an SSD, and these technology illiterate ass consumers ate it up

Daps
Reppin
NULL

You come for the king, you best not miss :wow:

Gran Turismo is a simulator, Forza Horizon isn't, it's more an immersive type of game where graphics are more important than performance

Forza Motorsport is comparable to Gran Turismo, so we will have to wait until that game comes out to compare, because Gran Turismo never had graphcis as good as the Forza Horizon games, they are two different types of games

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah my 9900k and 2080ti is struggle status for ray tracing. Performance takes a significant hit to achieve that.

raytracing is just poorly implemented when it becomes the standard the performance hit will be a lot less

also if the game barely has any areas with reflections, having raytracing on is pointless

Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's true, you are exposing yourself for your lack of gaming knowledge

Forza Horizon is not the same type of game as Gran Turismo, it's a casual type of game not a real racing sim, the graphics have always been better in those games than any simulator

Horizon is an open world detail with more detailed environments than most open world games

see when you on PC, you don't have to stan, I play Horizon 4 in 4k 120fps on PC, so I can figure out what type of whips I'm buy after this AMC squeeze

Gran Turismo is a hardcore simulator, where the focus is actually on driving

there's barely any detail in the environments compared to Horizon games

Forza Motorsport series is their racing sim and is more like a gran turismo game

comparing Horizon to Gran Turismo makes zero sense

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's true, you are exposing yourself for your lack of gaming knowledge

Forza Horizon is not the same type of game as Gran Turismo, it's a casual type of game not a real racing sim, the graphics have always been better in those games than any simulator

Horizon is an open world detail with more detailed environments than most open world games

see when you on PC, you don't have to stan, I play Horizon 4 in 4k 120fps on PC, so I can figure out what type of whips I'm buy after this AMC squeeze

Gran Turismo is a hardcore simulator, where the focus is actually on driving

there's barely any detail in the environments compared to Horizon games

Forza Motorsport series is their racing sim and is more like a gran turismo game

comparing Horizon to Gran Turismo makes zero sense
I agree with what you saying but the thing I see cats fail to do is not make this distinction when shytting on GT yet praising Forza Horizon, a completely different game. It'd be like comparing NBA Street to NBA Live.