The Mighty Series X can only run Forza at 30FPS ?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Gran Turismo is a simulator, Forza Horizon isn't, it's more an immersive type of game where graphics are more important than performance

Forza Motorsport is comparable to Gran Turismo, so we will have to wait until that game comes out to compare, because Gran Turismo never had graphcis as good as the Forza Horizon games, they are two different types of games
Correct. Forza Motorsport is 60fps just like Gran Turismo. Gran Turismo always looked more smooth and clean to me tho. Forza Horizon is just some heat. I love that shyt and I can’t wait for that. U can just zone out and play that shyt. Can’t wait for Gran Turismo either. That shyt gonna be heat as well. But u right. Made for diff purposes.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
It's true, you are exposing yourself for your lack of gaming knowledge

Forza Horizon is not the same type of game as Gran Turismo, it's a casual type of game not a real racing sim, the graphics have always been better in those games than any simulator

Horizon is an open world detail with more detailed environments than most open world games

see when you on PC, you don't have to stan, I play Horizon 4 in 4k 120fps on PC, so I can figure out what type of whips I'm buy after this AMC squeeze

Gran Turismo is a hardcore simulator, where the focus is actually on driving

there's barely any detail in the environments compared to Horizon games

Forza Motorsport series is their racing sim and is more like a gran turismo game

comparing Horizon to Gran Turismo makes zero sense
All facts.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
No. If they said 4k. it’s 4k

Ratchet never comes anywhere near 4k.

Not that I think it matters so much. Just find it funny dudes are drooling over a 1080p 30fps game but in this thread clowning:mjlol:
You're just making stuff up to make yourself feel better at this point. :yeshrug:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
God, i swear its either people never learn or folks just love to troll. Developers will ALWAYS have a choice between targeting 60 fps or juicing up the graphics somewhere and cutting the frame rate to 30 fps. Every generation its the same thing with idiots, you think this is the gen where every game is going to be 60 fps. NO! This isnt that gen, next gen isnt that gen, there will NEVER be a gen where all the games are running at 60 fps because developers will always be able to cut that rate down to 30 and spend those resources elsewhere. :snoop:

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
You said it perfectly. But instead of admitting that Sony and MS released more mid-life upgrades and not next gen consoles, stans would rather act like we were sold some profound shyt.

AGAIN, One X and PS4 Pro was SUPPOSED to do what these new consoles STILL are barely doing...and those came out YEARS ago at this point. It was clear as day on paper that these companies put in some decent GPUs, threw in more RAM, pitched some dumb shyt about an SSD, and these technology illiterate ass consumers ate it up
That’s what I don’t understand about the console wars. nikkas arguing over who console plays games less subpar. Imagine spending 500 bucks to play ratchet and clank or 500 to play a game u can play on the system u already have

• Dap
Reactions: B86

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
But the ps5 runs R&C & Returnal at 1080p, so that’s a waste too?
This isn't true.

That’s what I don’t understand about the console wars. nikkas arguing over who console plays games less subpar. Imagine spending 500 bucks to play ratchet and clank or 500 to play a game u can play on the system u already have
They're powerful systems though. And you still need a monstrous PC to match either. Calling them subpar is an exaggeration as well.

Last edited:

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
This isn't true.

They're powerful systems though. And you still need a monstrous PC to match either. Calling them subpar is an exaggeration as well.
I wouldn’t say monstrous.
This isn't true.

U don’t need a monstrous PC to get 4K/30 frames.