The Mighty Series X can only run Forza at 30FPS ?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yeah it just seems like this generation isn't gonna get us to real 4K with ray tracing. They advertise all these features but the reality is you gotta pick and choose which you get. I remember the days you didn't have to adjust settings on a console game.
Probably too open world. RE8 looks amazing, and that's 3rd party, with alleged Sony crippling console parity.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Same upscaling they use for ratchet & clank and spider-man lol’

If it were true native 4k they would say so, the point is native 4k is too much of resource hog for a 500 dollar console and xbots were delusional to think the power difference would be anything noticeable.

The SSD in the PS5 and Compression technology will be the true victor of this gen

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
What happened? Lol. All I know is GT don’t look as good as Forza Horizon 5 so far but why everyone laughing? Lol

Because it's been reported that Gran Turismo is actually doing the same shyt as Forza where there's only ray-tracing in the garage, after people who don't even play Gran Turismo tried to call it the king over some speculative tweets saying that it'd run 4k/60fps w/ ray tracing:mjlol:

I don't even know why people on here are trying to match the two games up together tbh. Horizon has infinitely more appeal to the average player while Gran Turismo is super niche as sim racer and is built for a much different audience IMO. Sony stans forcing square pegs in round holes so they have something to talk about beyond Deathloop this holiday season:troll:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Because it's been reported that Gran Turismo is actually doing the same shyt as Forza where there's only ray-tracing in the garage, after people who don't even play Gran Turismo tried to call it the king over some speculative tweets saying that it'd run 4k/60fps w/ ray tracing:mjlol:

I don't even know why people on here are trying to match the two games up together tbh. Horizon has infinitely more appeal to the average player while Gran Turismo is super niche as sim racer and is built for a much different audience IMO. Sony stans forcing square pegs in round holes so they have something to talk about beyond Deathloop this holiday season:troll:

Gran turismo is still king :umad: