The Mighty Series X can only run Forza at 30FPS ?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Tools probly aint matured yet
Who told you they was ready yet, and games have to be designed to take advantage of the tools so you won't be seeing the fruits of that until 2022. The first game to make some use if the newest features is Halo infinite. Forza motorsport next year will be what you're talking about but let's be clear here

FORZA HORIZON 5 IS THE BEST LOOKING RACING GAME EVER CREATED

Most PS5 games run at 30 with performance modes added, and you don't have a Forza Horizon period, maybe they'll bring back drive club :scust:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I watched the DF tech breakdown and this is a lie you're pushing here. He said theoretical minimum of their base dynamic resolution window, which is 1800p-2160p. They're also using an image reconstruction technique to deliver the final resolution. And that's the capped 30fps mode with everything turned up including RT. DRS and image reconstruction techniques are going to be the norm this generation for games pushing crazy visuals like that.

The FAQ doesn't mention "native" at all and that should tell you something given MS' penchant for bolstering their tech, so it will likely use DRS to hit that 30fps and that is without any RT, which R&C has in its fidelity mode.
No. If they said 4k. it’s 4k

Ratchet never comes anywhere near 4k.

Not that I think it matters so much. Just find it funny dudes are drooling over a 1080p 30fps game but in this thread clowning:mjlol:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
they said ray tracing was only in Forzavista
Glorified photo mode. Lol. This shyt don’t really matter to me but honestly they should’ve got this shyt running 60 with RT and made adjustments to the resolution based on that. Whether it be dynamic upscaling or reconstruction. That native 4K shyt ain’t important and def ain’t more important than performance and graphical fidelity. PC gamers understand this and our rigs are more powerful than these new consoles.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
No. If they said 4k. it’s 4k

Ratchet never comes anywhere near 4k.

Not that I think it matters so much. Just find it funny dudes are drooling over a 1080p 30fps game but in this thread clowning:mjlol:
Ratchet isn't 1080p 30fps tho. Not that it matters because Returnal is 1080p/60fps reconstructed and upscaled to 4K and no one noticed or cared until it was actually said. I feel like this. Use whatever dynamic scaling or reconstruction u can use to get it to fake 4K or make it look clean on a 4KTV and focus on graphic fidelity and performance. I’m happy as fukk. Even when u watch DF. They almost ALWAYS say the best way to play the game is the performance mode over the resolution mode. Cause they know better while pushing all that resolution bullshyt last gen. Lol

Half A $

Pro
Daps
How can they not have 60fps and raytracing with the power of the cloud, full RDNA2 and the most powerful console ever? :picard:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Glorified photo mode. Lol. This shyt don’t really matter to me but honestly they should’ve got this shyt running 60 with RT and made adjustments to the resolution based on that. Whether it be dynamic upscaling or reconstruction. That native 4K shyt ain’t important and def ain’t more important than performance and graphical fidelity. PC gamers understand this and our rigs are more powerful than these new consoles.
it has a 60fps 'performance mode'

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Dreams, being Powered

latest

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ratchet isn't 1080p 30fps tho. Not that it matters because Returnal is 1080p/60fps reconstructed and upscaled to 4K and no one noticed or cared until it was actually said. I feel like this. Use whatever dynamic scaling or reconstruction u can use to get it to fake 4K or make it look clean on a 4KTV and focus on graphic fidelity and performance. I’m happy as fukk. Even when u watch DF. They almost ALWAYS say the best way to play the game is the performance mode over the resolution mode. Cause they know better while pushing all that resolution bullshyt last gen. Lol
Man you know these clowns don't GAF about any of this except if it's deemed a negative on their preferred platform. I'm sure if a PS5 game didn't have ray tracing and "only" did 30fps at 4K we would've had 5 threads about PS5 suffering due to having no DNA or some shyt :mjlol: