The Mighty Series X can only run Forza at 30FPS ?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Q: How does Forza Horizon 5 perform on Xbox Series X|S?
A: On Xbox Series X Forza Horizon 5 will feature 4K resolution at 30fps, on Xbox Series S Forza Horizon 5 will play at 1080p resolution at 30fps. Both platforms will feature a performance mode that runs at 60fps.

@The Mad Titan Is this what I should expect from Microsoft exclusives with 12 teraflops of powah ?

Shouldn’t a racing game be 60 FPS …. Given it’s a response based game ….

Who knows what Forza really looks like in that dreadful performance mode …
Imagine complaining about native 4k 30 frames, when there is a 60 frame mode and PlayStation can barely handle ratchet at 1290 30fps:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Dallas
There are other ways to reach your performance target without reducing resolution like lowering shadows, reducing car reflections, and drawing fewer objects. I bet a performance mode for Horizon 5 will still be close to 4k with some details lowered a bit. But if 60fps is so important for racing games, maybe sony can finally patch Driveclub.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Imagine complaining about native 4k 30 frames, when there is a 60 frame mode and PlayStation can barely handle ratchet at 1290 30fps:mjlol:

I watched the DF tech breakdown and this is a lie you're pushing here. He said theoretical minimum of their base dynamic resolution window, which is 1800p-2160p. They're also using an image reconstruction technique to deliver the final resolution. And that's the capped 30fps mode with everything turned up including RT. DRS and image reconstruction techniques are going to be the norm this generation for games pushing crazy visuals like that.

The FAQ doesn't mention "native" at all and that should tell you something given MS' penchant for bolstering their tech, so it will likely use DRS to hit that 30fps and that is without any RT, which R&C has in its fidelity mode.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
gotta wait till PS8 AND XSXXX for 4k60 to be a breeze by then nikkas gonna be super washed

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I watched the DF tech breakdown and this is a lie you're pushing here. He said theoretical minimum of their base dynamic resolution window, which is 1800p-2160p. They're also using an image reconstruction technique to deliver the final resolution. And that's the capped 30fps mode with everything turned up including RT. DRS and image reconstruction techniques are going to be the norm this generation for games pushing crazy visuals like that.

The FAQ doesn't mention "native" at all and that should tell you something given MS' penchant for bolstering their tech, so it will likely use DRS to hit that 30fps and that is without any RT, which R&C has in its fidelity mode.

Stanley Titan with more Half Truths and blatant lies

Meach is really molding you in his image :wow:

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sony must have got a look at this game and made a business decision to put GT7 on PS4. Can't have your next gen exclusive sim racer looking worse than a cross gen open world racer.:troll:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think the series X will be alright

:mjlol:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif